Return to Website

HaT Forum

A forum to discuss HaT products, ETS, uniformology, modeling, painting, and other essentials associated with HaT products.

HaT Forum
This Forum is Locked
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
a
Admin
Forum has moved!
Bravenet limits this forum to 1000 posts so we have move the forum to http://hat.freeforums.net. The new forum has two subforums, one for general discussion and one for posting pictures. Please join us there!
Views: 1283   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 13, 2017 12:56pm
by Admin
t
Tom
HÄT 8292 - Japanese Infantry WWI
I used this Set (BEF WWI) and I painted one sprue for the Japanese Army in this War. Hope you enjoy! Pictures
Views: 1270   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 20, 2017 10:03am
by PLCunha
Size matters, so whats the problem?
Why is it so hard for HAT and others to keep to one size for their figures? We get 23mm, 23.5mm,24mm and up and up to some that pop in at 28mm........ So we get a few sets for the same era at 23mm and than a growth spurt begins. So we get 25mm cavalry to go with our...
Views: 2564   Replies: 34
Last Post: Mar 20, 2017 8:27am
by Art
Hoplon and Pelte Shield Designs
The recent thread on HaT's Hoplites reminded me of a valuable site which others might not know of: http://lukeuedasarson.com/Greek_shield_patterns_1.html Hundreds of authentic ancient Greek shield patterns, organized by time period, mostly for Hoplons but some...
Views: 1060   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 19, 2017 8:59pm
by Bill Guiroff
t
Tom
Prussian Infantry 7yw painted
Musketeers and Grenadiers from the 7th Prussian Regiment for the 7yw. I used the Miniatures from HÄT 8280-8282 in Scale 1/72. Hope you enjoy! Blog with pictures
Views: 1142   Replies: 7
Last Post: Mar 19, 2017 5:05am
by Malcolm
Views: 1098   Replies: 29
Last Post: Mar 19, 2017 2:50am
by zirrian
Release date E27
Hi, Release E27 is now already for a long time 'processing'. Already waiting at least more than one year for the announced release. Any idea about the schedule?
Views: 1144   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 18, 2017 11:16am
by mike b
I'm appearing here all week.....
I'd never painted a camel before until recently. Using Caesar figures, I began with a 12 camel unit of Shasu nomads for my Bronze Age forces. Immediately I went to the Mahdist armies started a few years ago & put on hold. Using several great HaT sets, I added a 10...
Views: 1198   Replies: 17
Last Post: Mar 16, 2017 10:29pm
by Bill Guiroff
u
Umpapa
Line drawings of XX-century Peasant Revolutionaries
You may remmber when few years ago I have proposed HaT produce 1:72 Mexican Revolutionaries? "HaT Line drawings of Mexico Revolutionaries 1910-1930?" This proposal had been received quite well, nearly 20 users declared buying such sets, many sets each. HaT is a...
Views: 3189   Replies: 11
Last Post: Mar 16, 2017 6:27am
by Warchoł
Views: 1455   Replies: 26
Last Post: Mar 15, 2017 3:20pm
by Traveller
Cold Wars 2017
So, who is going to Cold Wars? (east coast US convention, 16-19 March) Anyone running a game?
Views: 985   Replies: 6
Last Post: Mar 15, 2017 8:48am
by Dadu Skoupzi
Ottomans, Napoleonic...and not the sitting on kind...these bite.
Does anybody plan on putting out Ottoman figures of the Napoleonic Wars? I would think they would be quite colorful and could be covered basically with a few boxes...Strelets has a Mameluke but their stuff disappears after a time. Would open a whole new world for t...
Views: 1111   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 13, 2017 1:50am
by Philip Ball
Set 8134 My HaT Etruscan Army is here!
I have the box in my hand: it arrived today. Coates and Shine/HaT. A big box. This one, actualy: http://www.hat.com/Curr2/Bx8134ETRU.html Unfortunately empty. I ordered a box of HaT Colonials from an online seller & the box was packed inside this one....
Views: 1389   Replies: 10
Last Post: Mar 12, 2017 5:23pm
by Paint Dog
Marker madness
As the wargamers amongst us will know, we use various devices to mark formations, morale states & casualties. Called "markers", they are often printed labels or dice but sometimes more imaginative & less distracting. I've always aspired to more creative markers...
Views: 1142   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 10, 2017 3:01pm
by Grumble
Zulus and crowdfunding
Agh..I have been away from the hobby for quite some time, have logged in and can see that unmarried Zulus have been a crowdfunding project, and that I have missed the pledging stage - curses! Will sets only be available to those who pledged, or does the product be...
Views: 1084   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 10, 2017 2:05am
by HaT-Twitter
Prussian Landwehr bonus figure pose suggestions...
The Prussian Landwehr set is moving along rapidly and has advanced a stage. We are now looking for bonus figure pose suggestions. Please suggest poses for the following: Sapper: Marching, attacking with axe, etc. ADC: Pointing, with maps, looking, gesticulating...
Views: 1169   Replies: 13
Last Post: Mar 10, 2017 12:00am
by HaT-Twitter
Herbst '44
Herbst ‘44 I have learned a lot from my Ligny project and decided to employ some ideas to a different era.. The following is the result. The T34s are mainly repainted die cast models I picked up at a wargames conference and the troops are from various...
Views: 1183   Replies: 10
Last Post: Mar 9, 2017 6:35am
by Paul
Camel cover
I've been looking through internet images & my few books & I can't decide whether the various camel corps, fighting the Mahdi & the Khalifa, used their camels as cover when they fought dismounted. The HaT sets come, of course, with firing soldiers on foot as well...
Views: 814   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 9, 2017 6:29am
by ironsides
Medieval revisited
With the recent long thread on Medievals and Byzantines I think that the posters made a really poor case. Both the Medieval and Byzantine eras were about a thousand years long. If Hat were to consider making anything it would need to be made more precise. With th...
Views: 1090   Replies: 15
Last Post: Mar 7, 2017 12:11am
by zirrian
New set
Given the recent threads on what HaT should tackle next, the issue comes down to a few factors: what do customers want that will make HaT money and not take years to produce, or require a crowdfunding effort to make the effort worth the time. I suggest a quick ea...
Views: 1374   Replies: 11
Last Post: Mar 6, 2017 4:16am
by Philip Ball
Sudan artillery
I'm assuming guns & gunners from the HaT set 8210 Colonial Artillery are good for the British in the Mahdist Revolt? The Perry Sudan uniform guide gives the gunners very light grey uniforms with white webbing. Is this OK too? thanks, donald
Views: 983   Replies: 11
Last Post: Mar 5, 2017 7:55pm
by Bill Guiroff
ZWB`s Germania figures
Test figures for Germania`s soon to be released Zulu war British infantry , set 2, thanks Hat for letting me post this on the forum.
Views: 914   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 5, 2017 7:53pm
by Bill Guiroff
A Plea For Hoplites
I was scrolling through the "Ancients" listings today, and I came across the Greek Hoplite Set. I had forgotten how GOOD these fellows look and I NEED to get my grubby mitts on some boxes of them ASAP! I know, I know...HaT is already going to re-release the S...
Views: 988   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 4, 2017 1:50pm
by Traveller
c
Cappy
8200 WW1 Germans in spike helmets
These figures are also difficult to find. With the upcoming WW1 Belgians a re- stock of this set would be very much appreciated! Thank You! Cappy
Views: 763   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 3, 2017 11:43pm
by Nate
Dearth of Dervishes
I need a single box of the HaT Dervish Warriors to finish a number of units (Ansar, Beja & Jehidiyya) but they seem to have vanished off the various internet supply sites. Any chance the set is on a re-release list soon, HaT? donald
Views: 913   Replies: 6
Last Post: Mar 3, 2017 11:39pm
by Nate
Schlacht von Ligny 16th Juni 1815
Die Schlacht Von Ligny 16th Juni 1815 Timeline 6.30 PM The Prussian flank attack on St. Amand la Haie by the Prussian 5th Brigade, Generalmajor Ernst Ludwig von Tippelskirch has been repulsed by a spirited French defence. The cavalry action has spluttered out...
Views: 1121   Replies: 7
Last Post: Mar 2, 2017 2:47am
by C M DODSON
Samurai/Ronin warrior for the next poll?
mixed poses of command,standing,walking and fighting.
Views: 883   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 2, 2017 12:27am
by zirrian
Medieval Armies
I was curious as to the amount of interest in Medieval figures? Cant speak for everybody but I was delighted at hat's El Cid range. Excellent detail, excellent poses, just all around great sets. Since there has been a lot of buzz about crowd-funding, those polls from...
Views: 1282   Replies: 19
Last Post: Feb 28, 2017 5:33am
by tom s
c
Cappy
Ottoman Artillery
I would appreciate it very much if 8094 Ottoman Artillery could be put on the re-stock list. Can't find them anywhere. Thank You! Cappy
Views: 973   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 26, 2017 6:58am
by Cappy
Vote on your ACW marching set!
This set will have 12 figures, therefore 4 heads and 4 bodies can be duplicated! Make your voice heard!
Views: 1043   Replies: 13
Last Post: Feb 23, 2017 9:26am
by Traveller
The Lusitanian War
The Lusitanian War, called in Greek Pyrinos Polemos ("the Fiery War"), was a war of resistance fought by the Lusitanian tribes of Hispania Ulterior against the advancing legions of the Roman Republic from 155 to 139 BC. The Lusitanians revolted on two separate occasi...
Views: 958   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 20, 2017 10:42pm
by mike b
Baggara Horse
HaT have made some excellent sets for the Sudan conflict. Indeed, with a supplement of some of the Waterloo1815 sets, you can, just, cover the conflict. The biggest gaps are to be found in the dearth of Mahdist cavalry & baggage camels. I know the constant r...
Views: 1041   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 20, 2017 5:37pm
by Paint Dog
Pick your Prussian Landwehr bonus figures!
Two figures have already been picked: Sapper and Medic. Here are the others to be voted on: Requesting suggestions as to how you want your bonus figures below! Vote here 1) Private charging 2) Private in this pose: 3) Officer in this dress...
Views: 2686   Replies: 13
Last Post: Feb 18, 2017 7:44pm
by Horation Hornblo...
Give us your input on the make up of the latest WWI cavalry sets!
Do you like the make-up of 5 figures and 4 horses per sprue? Our standard set is 12 mounted. The 5 figure sprue was designed so that the extra figure (usually an officer) can be subbed in for a set of 11 privates and 1 officer. Make your voice heard here!
Views: 901   Replies: 20
Last Post: Feb 18, 2017 4:55pm
by SteveO
The BIG push......
I think it`s about time those Landwehr went from 8 to 10 , so done a reminder on Benno`s this evening, where else would Nappy fans in our hobby hang out on the net ? and has anyone promoted them on the German forums ? maybe any French one`s too ? are there peopl...
Views: 1110   Replies: 19
Last Post: Feb 18, 2017 2:43pm
by Dougie B
Prussian Landwehr Drumming up support
I thought I would drum up some support for the Prussian Landwehr and they have made a strong start up to crowdfunding stage 3 after only 6 days. Whether you buy 1 set or 10 every little helps, keep up the good work over wise I will have to buy up what's left of th...
Views: 1267   Replies: 30
Last Post: Feb 18, 2017 6:45am
by Brian
Long time, no see.
Hello, not been on this site in YEARS - just thought I'd say hi. Might take a while to browse the galleries. ;-)
Views: 827   Replies: 6
Last Post: Feb 16, 2017 5:40pm
by Grumble
What would you give up The Hobby for?
Since marijuana could soon be legal in Canada, I would seriously consider giving up the hobby if The Verve got back together for a concert playing the songs from their Storm in Heaven CD and some B Sides and singles.
Views: 782   Replies: 14
Last Post: Feb 14, 2017 10:14am
by Wayne W
Hat 8204 Austrian Grenzer?
Is this going to be restocked any time soon? Or does any vendor have a few in stock? I have had no luck hunting a few boxes down. Thanks Chris
Views: 634   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 13, 2017 4:25pm
by Martin Meltzer
p
phil
??????? does anyone know were i can get
Maybe not the place to ask but will try anyway, does anyone know were I can get hold of ykreol ykrip figures, been trying them directly and don't seem to be getting anywhere, would most appreciate any response. Thanks in advance Phil
Views: 654   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 12, 2017 12:39pm
by ironsides
SYW Cavalry
Hey HaT! A while ago, in the discussion about future Seven Years War Sets, someone mentioned that there were photos of some proposed cavalry figures for this time period. I follow this subject pretty closely, but I don't recall ever seeing anything like this....
Views: 620   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 12, 2017 3:13pm
by Malcolm
SYW Austrian Infantry query?
With Hat on the way to releasing their Austrian Infantry, I was wondering if somebody could tell me whether the Grenadier companies were always brigaded together as done with the Prussian army or if the pairings was on an ad hoc basis that could change? Best regar...
Views: 709   Replies: 9
Last Post: Feb 11, 2017 2:49pm
by Mike Manning
a
Aveeno
What else can WWI Rusian infantry be used for?
Can they be used for Mexican with the flat caps or Russian Boxer Rebellion, Russo-Japanese War?
Views: 723   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 10, 2017 11:58pm
by Jerzy
Views: 984   Replies: 23
Last Post: Feb 10, 2017 11:36pm
by Bill Guiroff
p
Pancho
A tale of 35 armies - Hanover
Hi, I have just started a new blog charting the progress of my collecting/painting project; no less than 35 wargaming armies, all in 1/72 plastic, covering the various States involved in the campaigns of the French Revolution and Napoleonic wars. All the big playe...
Views: 746   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 10, 2017 12:57am
by ROBERT L STEARNS
Unmarried Zulu`s
Painted figures. now on the unofficial Hat facebook page, if anyone wants to see them, photo`s also sent to Hat so should be on ets soon. ... and don`t forget if you have not done so already it`s not too late to buy some on the crowdfunding page, and get some great...
Views: 822   Replies: 9
Last Post: Feb 8, 2017 5:23pm
by John Leahy
Dismounted Huns
Any chance of a Hun infantry set to complement the rather nice HaT cavalry? Initially, of course, the Huns were a mounted army as they swept in from the Asian steppe, but some historians believe that after settling in the Hungarian basin many Hun warriors adopted...
Views: 678   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 8, 2017 8:19am
by mike b
Give us your input on the makeup of the ACW set!
This can be configured as 1 or 2 sets (marching and command or marching and command combined). What do you see as the optimum sprue size, make up of each set(s)? Make your voices heard here!
Views: 1384   Replies: 51
Last Post: Feb 7, 2017 5:46pm
by Grumble
WWII Hungarian cavalry
In the Osprey book there is a picture of an officer in the Hussar jacket. I have not found other pictures of this being worn in WWII so am sceptical as to how common it was but wondered if anyone knew anything more definitive?
Views: 522   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 7, 2017 10:59am
by Jonathan
Views: 706   Replies: 11
Last Post: Feb 6, 2017 2:18pm
by Kurt
E27
Dear Hat, I see that E27 is described as "Processing". I'd like to know if E27, with its eagerly awaited Sassanid cavalry, might be available by/at Cold Wars (March 10-12)? Or is that too soon for it to be finished and be shiped to vendors?
Views: 675   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 6, 2017 11:20am
by HaT-Twitter
Landwehr at Seven
Crowdfunding for Prussian Landwehr seems to have stopped at 7. Should I be worried that it's not going to happen, or is it too soon to tell?
Views: 742   Replies: 15
Last Post: Feb 6, 2017 8:32am
by Graeme
Vote on your ACW command... and sizing!
Vote ACW command! Choose a HaT set you want the ACW marching/command to be the same as.
Views: 984   Replies: 8
Last Post: Feb 5, 2017 7:44am
by Neilad
What's Next In HaT's SYW Figures?
While I was still basking in the afterglow of HaT's announcement that we will soon have SYW Austrian Infantry in MAC Sets (HUZZAH!) in our grubby mitts, I was wondering what would be the next SYW subject to be released? Prussian Artillery would seem to be a go...
Views: 519   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 4, 2017 2:29pm
by Martin Meltzer
Vote for your 7YW Austrian set and sizing!
Proposed 12 figure sprue marching set: Proposed 12 figure action sprue: Mounted: Vote for your command duplicates: Poll Choose your sizing, what HaT set do you want this set to match?
Views: 618   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 4, 2017 2:04pm
by Martin Meltzer
What's popular - production
I would like to warn HaT about their new vote, for what is next to be produced. I know I don't represent the most popular choice, but that is not what is bothering me the most. What is bothering me is that if you constantly produce what is most popular, you will end...
Views: 818   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 4, 2017 10:12am
by Arlin
Colonial firepower
For the many well informed members on the subject of the AZW, I have some questions with regards to Colonial fire power: Gatling guns: I know they jammed. How difficult was it to clear a jam? Would guns return to firing in that engagement or would they be rendered...
Views: 746   Replies: 6
Last Post: Feb 3, 2017 2:25am
by ironsides
Bonus figure for Crowdfunders
Dear Hat, What is the Bonus figure for Crowdfunders is this to go on one or both of the sprues and will this be another Prussian landwehr, hopefully not a unrelated figure as in the Strelets boxes.
Views: 1168   Replies: 32
Last Post: Feb 3, 2017 12:44am
by Marc
SYW Armies , which will you represent?
With hopefully a not to distant release date for the Hat MAC format SYW Austrian Infantry to a company their Prussians and takingIinto account that many states followed either Austrian or Prussian military fashion, which states are the forum members going to Produce?...
Views: 550   Replies: 9
Last Post: Feb 2, 2017 4:43pm
by hefay
m
MikeM
Prussian Landwehr High Port / Low Port
Hello there. I find the suggestion for more "High Port" figures on the Crowdfunding page interesting, as the Prussian 1812 drill manual did not, in fact, recognize the "High Port" position at all. This was not used by Prussian infantry! Instead, they carried t...
Views: 766   Replies: 10
Last Post: Feb 2, 2017 5:19am
by MikeM
The Gold Napoleon
A few years ago, I had too many Napoleons, too many to use in wargames... ... so, I painted one gold, mounted him on a block I pilfered from my children and wrote on the side "Veni, Vidi, Vici". The winner of our infrequent "fights" keeps the trophy until next...
Views: 631   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 1, 2017 7:29pm
by Bill Guiroff
28mm
When will you finish the 28 mm box sets not completed and add new ones
Views: 475   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 1, 2017 11:41am
by HaT-Twitter
Future Releases
Now I know that any new ideas are waaay down the list but I preferred this forum when it was full of people asking for sets on subjects that haven't been covered elsewhere rather than agitating for better sets of figures that are already made (or in some cases by HaT...
Views: 913   Replies: 12
Last Post: Feb 1, 2017 8:11am
by JOHN PRENDERGAST
ACW Action
During our recent game, over some glasses of wine, we discussed the proposed ACW Marching/command, and the discussion moved to "action". In my Blandford book on ACW uniforms by Haythornethwaite, there is discussion that, perhaps due to lack of training, ACW infant...
Views: 690   Replies: 7
Last Post: Feb 1, 2017 5:45am
by C M DODSON
WW1 Russian artillery
What is the best colour to paint Hat Russian Putilov guns? Checked on google some photo's look light green others very light blue any ideas?
Views: 574   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 31, 2017 11:51am
by Pedro
p
Pluto
Carthaginian Sacred Band
Hello HaT-Twitter, The "Incomplete list of master figures" includes the Carthaginian Sacred Band. A number of your ago photos of them were posted on this site but soon disappeared. If you come across them would you please repost them? I think when Ancient...
Views: 877   Replies: 16
Last Post: Jan 30, 2017 1:53pm
by Scott
Give us your input on the makeup of the 7YW Austrians sets!
This will likely appear as 3 sets of marching, action and command. What sprues/proportions would you like to see in each set? How many of each pose, how many figures per sprue? Make your voices heard!
Views: 644   Replies: 18
Last Post: Jan 30, 2017 1:19pm
by Bill Guiroff
k
Kamil
WWI German Jaeger MG08
Can we have a look on line drawings of 8240 WWI German Machine Gun 08 and 8241 WWI German Jaeger MG08?
Views: 714   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 28, 2017 11:22am
by petrovici radu
8207 Baggage Camels
Any indication when these might be released? You can't march across the Sudan without a huge number of these charming animals.
Views: 653   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 28, 2017 4:03am
by Graeme
Give us your input on the makeup of the elephant set!
Both the Pyrrhic crew and the Sassanid crew use the same elephant. Would you prefer a set of elephants with two crews or two separate sets?
Views: 884   Replies: 24
Last Post: Jan 27, 2017 3:24am
by HaT-Twitter
Crowdfunding 1815 French Infantry Command
I've subscribed to the Prussian Landwehr crowdfunding project, and note with satisfaction that it is progressing relatively faster than the only other successful crowdfunded project, the Unmarried Zulus. So in my estimation, it's likely to proceed, and shows the stro...
Views: 653   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jan 27, 2017 12:48am
by Marc
Indicate your interest for the next sets to go into queue!
You can choose more than 1 category: Here, or here, same page. Additional comments welcome.
Views: 1591   Replies: 44
Last Post: Jan 26, 2017 9:13am
by phil
Incomplete list of master figures...
Ancients -Byzantines -Sassanid catapracts and elephants -Spartan #2 -Hoplites -Gaul Light Infantry -Gaul Medium Infantry -Gaul Heavy Infantry -Slingers -Carthaginian Sacred Band Musket -American revolution sets -7YW Austrians -Napoleonic Austrians -N...
Views: 1641   Replies: 43
Last Post: Jan 26, 2017 4:41am
by Pat
What does your ideal Prussian Landwehr unit look like?
Number of marching? Number of action figures? Numbers of command figures/stands/makeup? Thanks.
Views: 798   Replies: 15
Last Post: Jan 24, 2017 3:22am
by Graeme
Do you paint inside out or upside down?
Most of us would paint using 'assembly line' methods - though I will confess to often painting a singleton figure if it's the first of a type. After undercoating, what do you paint next? There are different approaches. Some, I know, paint the flesh on a figure fir...
Views: 670   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jan 23, 2017 9:01am
by Grumble
t
Tom
WWI US Artillery painted
Hope you enjoy! Link Blog with the work
Views: 625   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 17, 2017 9:08pm
by Bill Guiroff
2017 wishlist
I know this is not a subject of Hat interest, but I noticed the nearly lack of modern Near East military (post WW2, from 1960 onward, egyptians, iraqi, iranians, syrians, north africans, pakistani...) or generic russian weapons equipped military (africans, indians......
Views: 748   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jan 16, 2017 9:00am
by Claus E. Füssel
new release E28: no ancient sets
E27 is already processing for a while, and (again) only 4 new sets in E28! ... and how about new ancient sets (2 missing Sassanid sets: Elephants, Cataphracts to 'complete' the range). Maybe we will get them earliest in 2 year from now? or even later? or never?...
Views: 863   Replies: 24
Last Post: Jan 16, 2017 8:55am
by Claus E. Füssel
An unusual Turkish WW1 gun
Due to the recent post regarding the Turkish guns, I looked at what is at my sons' school. The school has a captured Skoda M1915 field gun with Rohrhinterwagen. I am not sure is it is of interest, but here it is: http://www.qldwarmemorials.com.au/memorial/?i...
Views: 597   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 15, 2017 6:35pm
by Malcolm Robinson
News update Jan 5, 2017
Greetings and Happy New Year to all! Crowdfunding Zulu page updated with pictures. Process at stage 7: Sizing. Taking last orders. Crowdfunding Prussian Landwehr. Funding at stage 3.5: Accepting bonus figure ideas. E27 - in process 8283 Sassanid Li...
Views: 1349   Replies: 11
Last Post: Jan 9, 2017 1:22pm
by Kami
What is the ideal size for the Prussian Landwehr?
What is the ideal size match for this set? Which HaT set currently on the market is the ideal size for this set?
Views: 726   Replies: 16
Last Post: Jan 6, 2017 3:22am
by Graeme
t
Tom
HÄT 8209 - Painted for Indian Mutiny
Hopy you enjoy! Link pictures
Views: 711   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 17, 2016 2:48pm
by Tom
t
Tom
HÄT 8014 - Kings german Legion painted
Hope you enjoy! I've painted 8 from 12 Miniatures :-) Link Blog and Pictures
Views: 714   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 25, 2016 11:58am
by Tom
Restocks
Hello. Just a note to say that for UK fans especially Hannants has received a massive restock including the old German motorcycles, Austrian wagons etc to name a few. The Prussian/French marching, British command , WW1 Germans are still missing but hopefully th...
Views: 538   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 18, 2016 1:07am
by C M DODSON
t
Tom
Painting Demonstration
For 2017 I want to start a new project for tabletop-gamers & collectors over YouTube and here you get more informations: Link
Views: 478   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 14, 2016 2:24pm
by Tom
Free Forum powered by Bravenet