Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: my upcoming birthday --

WOW.... what a generous and thoughtful soul, are YOU, Suede!! I continue to be inspired/touched by your ENORMOUS generosity and vision! How often I'm reminded of the inner warmth/fullness one feels/generates in THE GIVING! Mint Julep, the "torch" is shared, as we ALL band together, "paying it forward", with our actions-of-heart, education and awareness!!

Now, in support of puppy free stores and the truth about pet trade, the following will provide information and adoption options in the LA (Los Angeles) area and nationwide:

www.PuppyStoreFreeLA.com
http://network.bestfriends.org/truth
www.petfinder.com
www.pupsandpals.net
www.littlebowwowrescue.com
www.mollysmuttsandmeows.org

NO MORE PUPPY MILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those "angel wings", Suede and Mint Julep, WILL continue to grow....

Peace and harmony,
Terri

Re: my upcoming birthday --

What a nice thought, Suede. If it would be OK for you, I will make a donation to our local hospice here in town, that took care of my mother in her final days. Hospice made a huge impact on me, and allowed my mother to live as she wished, in full control of her own life, not tied to complicated medical mumbo jumbo in some hospital or nursing home.

See you on the ship!! We are looking forward to this trip very much. See you soon. Ett and Linda