Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: P-Town Vacation

As Peter, Paul & Mary sang many years ago: "I'm leaving on a jet plane" bright and early in the morning as I fly into vacation mode. By this time tomorrow, I will raise a frosted silver Mint Julep cup to toast Mr. Sun as he starts to slip away over the horizon just off the beautiful waters of Cape Cod at P-Town.

If any of you are watching the sun set over the same horizon tomorrow, please let us know as we have internet access at our rented condo. We would surely enjoy making your acquaintance in person!

Re: P-Town Vacation

Oooh, Mint Julep and Carol, have a wonderful time! In spirit, I shall watch the sun rise and set... how tranquil, the "moments"!! (In four months, I'll get MY dose of P-town "medicine"... YAY!) Now, may you BOTH find fun, healthy walks, interesting literature, relaxation and romance throughout your stay and heaven in each other's eyes... happy and safe travels, you two!!

Looking forward to "connecting" LIVE, once again, SOON,
Terri