Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: May 31 Dangerous Mood Concert

oooooooooo. excellent idea..... how incredibly fabulous would that be?? hm.... before or after we get the grammy? hm.

Hmmmm....

Either or BOTH!! Counting on THAT "Grammy SUEDE-sation", regardless!!!!

"Putting it together....",
Terri

"...bit by bit,
Beat by beat, part by part
Sheet by sheet, chart by chart
Track by track,...."

A SRO venue such as that would definitely warrant a transcontinental flight from my perspective!

(TR, you certainly set the bar high for the rest of us as evidenced by your presence in DC & all along the West Coast as well as your newly acquired guitar! You rock!!)

Noooooooooo... YOU ROCK, Mint Julep! Okaaay, WE BOTH ROCK, and thank you for the compliments!! Actually, tho, wouldn't it be great fun to charter a few buses (marked with SUEDE and the "DANGEROUS MOOD" logo), her CD blasting along "route 66", as we transport ALL of you EAST COAST/MID-WEST DEVOTEES out here (Los Angeles) for a concert "under the stars", at the Ford Amphitheater?!?! Now that would be one heck of a road trip, one hell of a performance and one incredible experience, ALL-AROUND, eh?!?!?!?! Truly, I'm pretty darn serious about making something like this happen!! What do you ALL think?

"Nothing's impossible",
Terri

Ya know, Mint Julep, I've been thinking...

I truly believe WE, as Suede supporters, set the bar for each other. Soooo, no matter how far and wide I (or others) may travel, it's ALL representative of "US"... die-hard DIVA-devotees!! Also, we KNOW how "high" Suede sets the "bar", not only with her accomplished talents, but with her "note-able" standards!!

Cheers to ALL of us "going the distance", via travels or with message board posts,

Terri