Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: new CD

new cd arrived in Iowa today--haven't listened to anything else since arriving home after work....jealous of those attending the concert...enjoy..thanks suede, janice and all, it is truly a masterpiece...

Grammy-bound !!!

If this Dangerous Mood effort does not win the Grammy award (in several different categories, I might say!) there is something seriously wrong with the music industry. The songs open right up with a big band sound in "Let me Love You" and continue right on through to "Here's to Life." Every song touches a nerve, answers an emotional bucket full of memories and thoughts, and speaks to the here-and-now for all of us. Oh My GOD. Far and away, what a production this is. How can we lobby the grammy-deciders?? Is there a way we can help get the "suedewave" to the BigTop? Please advise.

My sincere congratulations go to SUEDE and the entire team of musicians, songwriters, technicians, producers, engineers and recording studio staff, and everyone who made this CD possible. It is a masterpiece and stands far above anything else out there on the market today. Suede, you've DONE IT.

See you on the 31st in Washington DC. And in Annapolis in August. And MAYBE on the Olivia cruise in November (!) Ett

... check this out

Check this out: all about the Grammy Awards - the soup to nuts of winning the award. Go SUEDE.

http://www.barryrudolph.com/award/moreinfogrammys.html