Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
new CD

The new CD is the best, have played it to many time to count since it arrived yesterday in the mail. The Diva has out done herself again.

Re: new CD

wwhhhhaaaha!!! I'm jealous.... looking for mine to arrive in the mail. Are you coming to DC for the inaugural concert?

ETT:

Guess those of us with tickets to the show on 31st are not getting our CDs since we get the real deal!!! Am still anxiously awaiting the arrival of the CDs and am hopeful that this next week will be the time for us.

Only 2 weeks and we gather for dinner and then the concert!!! How splendid!!

Dutey

Hey, Dutey, you just may be on to something! I, too, haven't received my CD'sssssssssss.... guess we'll be "UP FRONT AND CENTER" (or thereabouts!) for the LIVE version, eh?! Not a bad compromise, or "mood swing" in thought.... hmmmm?!?!?!?!?

Waiting out the DANGEROUS MOOD,
Terri

here's an update on fulfilling all those advance orders, peeps.
and, boy, did a lot of you order them in advance. thank you VERY much. you have no idea what a difference it has made in a really massive budget, truly.

the CDs arrived on our warehouse doorstep last friday afternoon, may 9 - a week earlier than expected. team suede sent out the single orders first because that was the biggest envelope stuffing job to do. then we did the two's, the three's and up from there. as it happens, those of you who very generously ordered 10 copies or more (ahem, see above), well, we JUST got your CDs on the way by priority mail today, saturday, may 17 and you should see them in your mailbox very soon!

I do hope you all enjoy hearing the finished product nearly as much as I have loved working on this. wow....wow....what a wild and fantastic ride it has been.

NOW do we celebrate?

gettin' the CD's...

well, I must say, yesterday's mail (Saturday's) arrived and I was disappointed to not find my CD's there in the mailbox, but I know they're comin'! Got a message from PayPal stating shipment has taken place. Can't wait to get 'em... and Suede, your work in distributing them is much appreciated. See you on the 31st, and if you want to join us for dinner beforehand, you're more than welcome to do so!! Ett

With each posting we learn more about just what a huge series of events the production of this CD has been for Suede and her team. We started with hearing some of the new selections at various locations, then learned of some of the events at the studio, Janet let us know of her joy in participation, and then back to the post production finalizing process;----NOW even the details of how to send out the many orders. And one remarkable lady is coordinating all this with her vast array of talent, and good taste in friends and team members. Thanks.

Dutey

Well, well, well... I couldn't agree more, Dutey! AND.... I (we ALL, really) realize the MAJOR work (responsibility/organization, etc.) that has gone into this HUGE project. Suede, you and your team are DIVA-mazing!!!! THANK YOU, for your "angel voice" and gengerous spirit, Suede!!!!!!!!!!!

Waking up with 's,
Terri

OOOOPS.... I forgot to say, I FEEL AS IF THIS HAS ALREADY BEEN (and continues to be) ONE MASSIVE CELEBRATION, eh?!?!

Here's "toasting" one hell of a ongoing BASH,
Terri

Well, my old tired brain typed Janet rather than Janice, and then did not notice in proofing.

Please forgive that error. Am in need of this concert to set the world right again.

Dutey

THEY ARE HERE!!!! THEY ARE HERE!!!!! THEY ARE HERE!!!!

Got home from meeting friends in DC for lunch and the postal
carrier had left a box inside the door with the new CDs. Now
to decide who are the lucky ones who will get one.

Thanks, Suede and team.

Dutey

I knew it! Dutey, thanks for letting us know. That means mine are in my mailbox as well, in Severn. Can't wait to get home!

they have arrived! and what a CD it is!!! Can't wait for the 31st

Welcoming the new arrival.... it's a "HIT"!!!! SWIMMING IN A "PUDDLE OF LOVE-ING IT"! Suede, Janice, The Dangerous Band and "Suede team" have had an exceptionally HEALTHY delivery... may I suggest you call her "Grammy"?!?!

In a DANGEROUS MOOD tonight.... oh, yeah....
Terri

new cd arrived in Iowa today--haven't listened to anything else since arriving home after work....jealous of those attending the concert...enjoy..thanks suede, janice and all, it is truly a masterpiece...

re:NEW CD

WOW! How much I have listened and apprecaite such a great CD...the best ever...been in bed for four days, very miserable..and it was so soothing and help me to relax to get through it all..
Thanks again for your continuing example of the love and greatness of YOUR LIFE IN MUSIC..

Grammy-bound !!!

If this Dangerous Mood effort does not win the Grammy award (in several different categories, I might say!) there is something seriously wrong with the music industry. The songs open right up with a big band sound in "Let me Love You" and continue right on through to "Here's to Life." Every song touches a nerve, answers an emotional bucket full of memories and thoughts, and speaks to the here-and-now for all of us. Oh My GOD. Far and away, what a production this is. How can we lobby the grammy-deciders?? Is there a way we can help get the "suedewave" to the BigTop? Please advise.

My sincere congratulations go to SUEDE and the entire team of musicians, songwriters, technicians, producers, engineers and recording studio staff, and everyone who made this CD possible. It is a masterpiece and stands far above anything else out there on the market today. Suede, you've DONE IT.

See you on the 31st in Washington DC. And in Annapolis in August. And MAYBE on the Olivia cruise in November (!) Ett

... check this out

Check this out: all about the Grammy Awards - the soup to nuts of winning the award. Go SUEDE.

http://www.barryrudolph.com/award/moreinfogrammys.html