World Wide Childcare, Visitel and other scams Forum

This is a project page!

It's not maintained by professionals.

I think this is an opportunity to find people all over the world that have the same "problem", share experience and join forces. The money is gone? We'll see ...

Check by often, and use this community! Criticism is welcome!

*Please stay with facts, this is not a forum for fairy tales!
*The info about yourself is voluntary, but please leave at least your first name.

-->-->

Welcome to the WWCC-Victims/Worldwide Childcare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: world wide child care, children of america, thad pryor

Hi,

Here is the copy of mail to me after a set of fraud activities from Tokyo.

“Dear Mr. Dacke,

If you have your own Transfer Agent facilities and can lift the restrictions trough your own channels there is nothing stopping you to do so. Restricted shares, as far as I know, are sold to investors outside of the United States without going through the process of registration which involves certain costs. This is the reason why when you buy restricted shares you buy them below the market price with a percentage discount on the price. The downfall of this is that before you can sell them they have to be registered as non-registered shares cannot be exchanged. All you need to do to get your money is to present a proof that the restrictions have been lifted. When that happens, the Regulator's job is to confirm that the terms and conditions of the contracts are fulfilled and pay out your compensation because only at that point will our client be obligated to send you the money. It's not our client that will have this decision, it will be the Regulator which is here to ensure that you get paid when it is legal. I told you to contact the Regulator because you are not the first case I handle that has this issue and the other investors have managed to register their shares with the help of the Regulator and have received their compensations. I hope you understand that if you are not in a position to lift the restrictions on your shares you cannot sell them and receive your compensation. We, the Purchaser, have already fulfilled all our legal responsibilities which included making the US$118,800.00 available in the Escrow Account that is controlled by the Regulator and we have informed you of our client's intentions and provided you with the documents you require to make the claim.

Regards,

James May
Senior Vice President of Accounts
The Prudential Acquisition Group, Inc.
Phone: +81 6 4560 4661 Ext. 2042
Fax: +81 6 7635 7542
james.may@prudentialag.com