World Wide Childcare, Visitel and other scams Forum

This is a project page!

It's not maintained by professionals.

I think this is an opportunity to find people all over the world that have the same "problem", share experience and join forces. The money is gone? We'll see ...

Check by often, and use this community! Criticism is welcome!

*Please stay with facts, this is not a forum for fairy tales!
*The info about yourself is voluntary, but please leave at least your first name.

-->-->

Welcome to the WWCC-Victims/Worldwide Childcare Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
world wide child care, children of america, thad pryor

hi all,

recently got one of these calls where you are promised a fortune for your penny stock.
this time it was a company called "Campbell merger solutions" that claimed to be from tokyo and in the process of a hostile takeover of world wide childcare corp.
the offer was 51 dollars/share.
ok .. i started digging ...
www.campbellmerger.com ... looks interesting but information on registrar, owner of the site etc. is blocked.
contact email goes to morrismerger (this is corrected now)
can't be found with any search engine.
www.morrismerger.com looks like it's from the same stable.

needless to say that mr. "peter latham" had a solution for all points that i "complained" about.
he even pulled a rabbit out of the hat: he invented " International Association of Securities Dealers" as regulator for all financials.
had even a .gov website for the thing but it had only dead links on it.

with that information provided i called the japanese sec and got confirmation that it's fake and campbell merger is not a licensed japanese company. the officer wrote that this is probably an indication that they don't even have an office in japan.

got something similar where world wide child care, parent company of children of america, visitel and more is involved? do you know mr. thad pryor? leave a note or join the group.

careful out there
pete

Re: world wide child care, children of america, thad pryor

Everything involving these companies run by Thad Pryor, visitel,wwcc,children of america..etc..etc
are all connected to at least 40 fake web pages claiming to be in Japan.....as soon as they mention wwcc or anything to do with any deals involving these characters run like hell...........do not worry justice moves slow but it will come.

Regards
Emilia Chidester

Thanks for your post Emellia, i just received a call from a focus merger group a very pushy arrogant salesman Mr Marcus Butler offering to buy my world wide child care stocks for a rediculously high figure on the condition that i send over another US $8600 as their commission for releasing the stocks (yeah right !!) i like your analogy, i hope the law does move slowly and slings their sorry a--es in jail where they belong.

Regards

Mike

hi mike,

if you are not already a member of the list you might want to send an email to joel at g-br@bezeqint.net.
he is trying to kick their butt with a different twist ... the group is according to his info 175 investors strong.

pete

I notice the last message on this is 2012.. is there any update??

Gullible!!

Of course there is ... but we're not making it public. Join the group if you're interested. And help us to strengthen our position in this case.
pete

Hi Robert and anyone else who feels like they have been scammed by WWCC,

Please contact me at email.from.joel@gmail.com and I will add you to my group and inform you of my strategy.

Sincerely,

Joel.

.. Excuse my ignorance but how do I do this.

I recently discovered that a case had been filed in Florida Southern court dated February 14 but haven't found any update.

Hi Robert,

just send an email to: email.from.joel@gmail.com.
joel will add you to our constantly growing email list.
may i ask where you're located at?

pete

Sent mail, but no response.

Currently in Dubai

Joel,

Sent mail, please confirm receipt.

Thanks

Don't worry Robert, Joel is a busy man and does this in his spare time!
He will reply, but it may take a few days.

Ah i see, wondered about the IP address from the emirates telco. As far as i know whe have all continents here in our group.

Would be great if you'd post a link to the case that has been filed in Florida! Can't find anything online.

peter

Link attached...

Second case on the list; haven't had time to find out anything....

http://dockets.justia.com/browse/state-florida/court-flsdce/noscat-13/nos-850

your email is bouncing ...

Pete,

Sorry, not surprised as I missed a digit.. Now corrected.

Have already had a couple of mails from Joel.

Response from WWCC and Thad Pryor

In response to the allegations made by certain individuals against the company and members of its management. Please be advised that all these allegations are 100% untrue.
The allegations made against the Company and its management originated with Emelia Chidester a former salesperson for a firm in Amsterdam that was selling the stock of WWCC back in 2007. The company subsequently filed a complaint against her in Florida state court and the company received a permanent injunction, which amongst other things, prohibited Chidester from contacting any shareholders of WWCC, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. We have correspondence from shareholders stating that she continues to contact them with her ridiculous claims and we will be filing an action against her for violating the provisions of the injunction.

We have made every attempt to warn our shareholders, about her and other individuals/companies misrepresenting their involvement with the Company.
We invite any of our bona fide/current shareholders to email us at shareholders@wwchildcare.com if they wish to receive a copy of the court orders and other relevant correspondence.

Email sent, add me to the list and let me know how I can help put those crooks behind bars.

Yeah, you're right, the people scammed by WWCCC surely span all continents... I'm in Cyprus.
-V.

hi vas,

great to see this is picking up speed now! let everybody know about us!

i'm located in germany.

pete

Hi Vas, Pete and Rob,

Sorry that I have not responded to your posts on this forum until now. Its just that I did not realize that there were new posts posted, since I have gotten an e-mail notification on each new post since I registered, yet the email link keeps linking you to the first post on this thread. So I kept thinking the forum was spamming me when I kept on getting a notification about Pete's first post (or so I thought).However, now I realise that I need to check the thread itself to see the new message. This forum is not designed to practically.

Thanks Rob for the link to the lawsuit and Vas I have added you to the group and I will send you soon an e-mail

Hi,
I am not a victim however I got a call this morning from a lady calling herself Kim Hoo pf Springer Asset Management. They told me I had 15,000 shares in Visitel a child care company, which was being bought up at I was being offered $8.54 a share. Clearly this was rubbish because I would have known if I had bought shares in this company. I let her ramble on and she is sending me an email with the offer. No doubt eventually she will ask me for my bank account details so that she can send me all this "lovely lolly".
Is there any company /institution that is doing anything about these people can I help by passing on the email when I get it?
Cheers,
Peter

Hi Peter,

Just disregard this offer. Its part of a very long running scam. Thanks for offering to help, but if you have never invested in WWCC then there is not much you can contribute to our efforts. However, double check you investments to see if you have never invested years back in Visitel shares, World Film shares, Baby Guardian shares, ICCR shares, since this company has changed its name a few times since 99. If you have, let me know. My e-mail address is posted on this thread.

Sincerely,

Joel.

hi peter,
just as joel wrote: don't waste a lot of time with this it's a scam anyways.
nothing the less i'd love to hear how it turned out. if you have a few minutes let us know! i don't know where you can report it to but i read that the swedish authorities are the quickest and add the companies to their online "scam warning database".

regards
peter

i'm shareholder of wwcc and not happy with it

I'm living in belgium

What do I have to do ?

hi jean,

join our group by writing an email to:
email.from.joel@gmail.com

hi will get in touch with you and he can answer all your questions,

i assume you do have/had "restricted" shares.
did you request them to be converted into unrestricted shares like they offered last year?

i requested this but never got a reply.

peter

Hi Jean,

Please send me an e-mail with a brief description of how you are connected to WWCC and I will add you into my contact list of 191 investors who I update from time to time and I will explain to you what my plan of action is.

There is an ongoing court case against WWCC.

Best Regards,

Joel.

peter
hi jean,

join our group by writing an email to:
email.from.joel@gmail.com

hi will get in touch with you and he can answer all your questions,

i assume you do have/had "restricted" shares.
did you request them to be converted into unrestricted shares like they offered last year?

i requested this but never got a reply.

peter

I wish to know how much a share of WWCC of america is Worth and if I can
cash them.

Hi Michele,

Are you a shareholder of WWCC stock? If so, please contact me at email.from.joel@gmail.com and tell me how you are connected to WWCC and I will add you into a group of close to 200 WWCC investors who I send regular updates to regarding an on-going lawsuit against WWCC.

WWCC shares are worthless.

Sincerely,

Joel.

Hi Guys,

Just got a call from Robert Evans, Templeton Consolidations, Tokyo offering to buy my 20,000 shares in WWCC. Got similar calls a few years back where they required a fee in US dollars to be paid for Cert but when I said I wasn't paying anything, they stopped calling. This guy has the cert fee at $7,200. Is this another scam can someone please tell me? I live in Ireland and bought 20,000 shares many years ago. Many thanks in advance for any available advice.

Leon

Hi Leon,

WWCC is a massive scam. There is currently a courtcase going on in the U.S which is still in the hearing stage. Send me an e-mail to email.from.joel@gmail.com and I will add you to a group of close to 200 investors caught up in this scam. I send periodic updates about the courtcase.

Sincerely,

Joel.

Dear Michele: If you read through the threads of this blog you will understand that this is a big scam and is now before the court.shares are worthless. read Joel's post to join the group of more than 200 victims from around the world. Good luck

Dear Jean: Please read the post to find out that there is a case pending against these merciless common thieves. send your information to Joel's email

Dear Robert
from a cursory look at the document, this case has nothing to do with our grievance against WWCC

Re: Response from WWCC and Thad Pryor

World Wide Child Care Corporation file for Bankruptcy this year, Yes Im also the victim of a criminal conspiracy for disclosing the activities of these individuals. The permanent injunction was obtain illegally but this will not stop the at least 5 thousand Europeans investors who do have a legal claim here in the USA.
Discrediting me will not stop the authorities from investigating you and your partners, by the way all the investors on WWCC used to be call ICCR oddly enough have had to pay taxes in China, fake law firms, find themselves
being approach hundreds of times over and over with great offers from non-existing companies,non-existing authorities, it is of a great coincidence these poor investors are being hunted and targeted so many times, remember criminals do not change their "modus operandi", they will be stop with jail time but this will take the determination of Interpol and the FBI.

Go to your country authorities and demand an investigation , the victims are all over Europe, Denmark,Ireland,England,Norway,Sweden, Austria,Belgium.Portugal,the European Union has to take some measures into this huge problem, it is an international problem where billions have disappeared into someone else pockets. I was there in two of their places in Barcelona and in Amsterdam.

Because I was there then this is how i.m 100% sure of my claims being 100% true.

PS
I was born in Colombia, South America a very corrupt country, I cannot allow the USA and a few of its citizens to be corrupt and bring fraud to any citizens on earth. The USA is my Country now, and we have to fight criminals inside and outside the USA.

Sincerely
Mrs. Emilia Chidester

Joel you are a troll......be careful everyone this guy is on Thad Pryor , WWCC pay list.

Please know that anybody who is answering you other than me could be a troll.

They are working 24th hours and they are getting paid to get your information and guess who is paying them.........well you got it.

Emelia, are you at it again?? How about proving that I am on Thad's paylist. Talk is very cheap now days. How about you stop the bull**** and just do your job in court to testify against this *******. Enough already with your baseless claims against me. Who in the world would think that I am on Thad's side??

Emilia's take on criminals:

Criminals often have a conviction.
Criminals often blame someone else or at least try.
Criminals always cover up their own tracks.
Criminals do use the judicial system to their advantage.
Criminals are cowards.
Criminals always have law firms, judges,attorney's aiding them with knowledge.
Criminals always keep on committing crimes against the same victims.
Criminals are very good liars.
Criminals are great manipulators.
Criminals are not well educated for the most part.
Criminals often do kill people who are on their way.
Criminals for the most part started as thief's.
Criminals have a lot people who will work for them as they look the other way.
Criminals have to be stop.

CRIMINALS AT THE END WILL ALWAYS GET CAUGHT. THANK'S GOD.

many of those fit the boiler room emilia i'd say.
so, are you a criminal then?
a coward that doesn't have the guts to help nail down the kingpin with the big pockets and the lawyers?
you stole other people's money for a person you're complaining about now? why is that? didn't he pay you enough? come on, that's pathetic.

Hi Joel,
I bought shares in WWCC through a very efficient boiler room who even sent me the copies of their passport , etc...
This is an absolute horrific scam and I will report it this evening to the SEC as you have given me the link on previous e-mail.
Thad Pryor is an absolute scamming legend who would have no regret for your financial ruin when he is driving his fast cars or yacht pretending that nothing happened !!!
Thanks Joel for your dedication to this forum even if we get Thad Pryor and Co. behind bars would be a huge relief to this entire world. This is a Ponzi scheme with the proper Pump and Dump method , Unreal but efficient for his large pockets !!!
Arnaud CLOPIN from Co.Wexford, Ireland

Hi Arnaud,

Are you already in my group? If not, e-mail me at email.from.joel@gmail.com and I will add you to the group and tell you exactly what to write in your complaint to the SEC.

Sincerely,

Joel.

Joel.
Hi Arnaud,

Are you already in my group? If not, e-mail me at email.from.joel@gmail.com and I will add you to the group and tell you exactly what to write in your complaint to the SEC.

Sincerely,

Joel.

If "Joel" was a genuine person interested in bringing these scammers to court he wouldn't be merely soliciting your email address and promising action, he'd be telling you how he was going to do it and what (if anything) was currently happening.

I reckon there's something else brewing, is he part of the scam ? .. or perpetrating yet another scam ?

Hi Gary,

Let me put your suspicion to rest.

Since I created the WWCC group 7 years ago, I have spent literally hundreds of hours researching and writing to the group of investors who have contacted me over the years and offering advice and strategies to take. In all this time, I have not asked for a single penny from anyone. I am simply out for justice, since I was indirectly severely affected by this scam through my dad's investment in WWCC.

I would add you to my group but since you are talking against me, I suspect you could yourself be part of those out to neutralise my influence and I am not looking to put moles in the group.

Forgive me if your intentions were good,

Joel.

Do not send any information to the so call joel@bez......e.mail he is working with the same group of criminals since 1998.

Seriously Emelia, are you still at it? I have been threatened with a lawsuit by Thad Pryor. Would you like me to send you the document? If so, let me know here. If you are genuinely out to get the scammers, then I need you with me not against me.

Joel.

Hi Michael,

This is exactly how they duped me -- I feel such a fool for putting good money after bad, but you get desperate when you hear there might be a chance to recoup your losses, when in actual fact there is no chance.

I had pretty much given up on this whole sorry saga ever being resolved, but maybe there is some hope after all.

Have you made any progress?

Regards

Ashley

Hi Ashley,

sorry to hear that they got you a second time ...:-(

In my opinion we were doing pretty good but then they pulled this merger trick out of the hat. The SEC sent us to the state of Delaware because merger regulations are handled by the state.
So now we're not-so-happy owners of "units" of children fun holdings ...

If you're not yet a member of our elite club why not join other "non-US shareholders" as they called us at WWCC? Won't cost you a dime and you know what is happening with "your" company. Next update is due after the US elections.

Sounds good? Send an email to: email.from.joel@gmail.com and let him know you'd like to join.

Peter

Thanks for the prompt response Peter.

I was contacted by a company in Hong Kong called Pacific Eagle Equity Transfers--have any other people on here that you know of utilized their services?

Everybody that you speak to regarding these share offerings and all the subsequent shenanigans is utterly plausible, and I am always nervous about having any more exposure, despite the fact that I have vowed never to part with another penny where this whole saga is concerned.

Best Regards

Ashley

Hi Ashley and Peter,

Just recieved notification of your posts.

Ashley, contact me at email.from.joel@gmail.com and I will add you to the group. Important update coming after the U.S elections.

Peter, we have two newcomers to our group. One from Mauritius and another from Iceland. It's incredible how far and wide they spread their net.

Best Regards,

Joel.

Emilia, what is your new phone #? I called the 1-954-449-6235 but it was answered by Omega travel. Based on your youtube videos, you don't say that you are not an attourney, why don't you state this important fact when you are trying to charge a consultant fee which sounds like legal advice.

How does a man of your importance have time to post on this site.
Justice is coming, you should practice look out of vertical bars.

1 2