Return to Website

HaT Forum

A forum to discuss HaT products, ETS, uniformology, modeling, painting, and other essentials associated with HaT products.

HaT Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Zulus and crowdfunding

Agh..I have been away from the hobby for quite some time, have logged in and can see that unmarried Zulus have been a crowdfunding project, and that I have missed the pledging stage - curses!

Will sets only be available to those who pledged, or does the product become available to the buying public after the pledgers get their sets? How does it work exactly?

I missed out on pledges for some sci-fi sets from another company a while ago, and I never saw the product become available in their store after that, so I hope it does not follow suit that these Zulus will be a limited run only! Really could do with at least four sets of these.

Cheers, John

Re: Zulus and crowdfunding

The unmarried Zulu`s closed yesterday, so email Hat and you may be lucky, or not, they probably will go on general sale , but no idea of time scale etc

Now all that's left is the waiting......how long do we have to wait is the next question?

When I was a lad working in a tool shop (retail) the local apprentices were sent to us during their first days and weeks of working life for a long weight (wait) this we duly supplied by ignoring them until they got angry, we also supplied buckets of electricity, and sky hooks etc , anyway waiting is relative , a long wait to one my be but a brief moment in time to the next. My educated guess is not that long, we wait for the mould to be cut, then it`s all systems go, I expect to have lots of painted unmarried Zulu`s in 2017

Alan Buckingham
The unmarried Zulu`s closed yesterday, so email Hat and you may be lucky,

Crowdfunding for Zulus is closed.