Return to Website

HaT Forum

A forum to discuss HaT products, ETS, uniformology, modeling, painting, and other essentials associated with HaT products.

HaT Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Schlacht von Ligny 16th Juni 1815

Hi there,

Fantastic job again!

I wonder that in order to display Ligny you have to dismount the battle of Waterloo, did you?

And Whose are the prussians with pink collar? And what conversion did you with them?

I like a lot your mix of pictures while commenting the battle.

Thank you very much to everyone for their kind comments.

In answer to Miquels question, yes the Waterloo project was dismantled in order to make way for Ligny. At the end of the re fight, Ligny will be cleared away for Quatre Bras.

The retreating Prussians you mention are from Art Minituran and are not conversions.

The project benefits hugely from the large scale use of Hat figures as this keeps the cost down. Other manufacturers and the use of many conversions fill the gaps.

Thank you once again.

Chris

Hi Chris

Excellent work.

Pat Brennan

Just joining the chorus of 'Well done! "Bravo!"

I take it from what you said that the guard artillerists that I do not recognise are metals rather than conversions?

Keep 'em coming Chris, great stuff!

James

Hi James and thank you for your kind comments.

The Guard artillery include a lot of Hat grenadier heads but the ones in the foreground are from Hagen Minitures sculpted by a chap called Massimo.

Incidentally I used the Hat Grenadiers as Imperial Guard Grenadiers as I think that they look lovely.

The Hat Voltigeurs also make fine conversions if you chop the busby off and subsitute a shako or bearskin.

Happy modelling.

Chris