Return to Website

HaT Forum

A forum to discuss HaT products, ETS, uniformology, modeling, painting, and other essentials associated with HaT products.

HaT Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The BIG push......

Time will tell Pat, this is a new science after all, thanks for buying the Zulu`s , I am a firm believer in no such thing as bad publicity

Hi Pat,

I do think you are right about the Zulu's and Prussian Landwehr will have to go on general sale at some point, after all Hat will need to make a profit to keep making new sets, however I do not think the price will be very different from the price now on the Crowdfunding, it would be unfair to people who have pledged money upfront and of course it's unlikely you will have Bonus figures.

I totally respect your decision to sit on the fence nobody is sure how this new project will turn out, it is interesting that you have decided to sign up for the unmarried Zulu’s, hedging your bets by buying some but not all you need seems to be a good middle ground if you are undecided with this crowdfunding project.

Hi Alan, Brian et al.

Congratulations. The HaT home page says that the Landwehr crowdfunding project is approved.

Pat Brennan

Delighted for all involved in the project and particularity for those who dug deep , give yourselves a pat on the back.

Marc

Those who choose not to get involved can enjoy their Christmas surprise when it comes.

Marc

I don't understand the "Christmas surprise" comment.

Please clarify.

Pat Brennan

Hurrah! the Prussian are coming! the Prussian are coming! Great news I hope the wait goes quickly.