Return to Website

HaT Forum

A forum to discuss HaT products, ETS, uniformology, modeling, painting, and other essentials associated with HaT products.

HaT Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
A tale of 35 armies - Hanover

Hi,

I have just started a new blog charting the progress of my collecting/painting project; no less than 35 wargaming armies, all in 1/72 plastic, covering the various States involved in the campaigns of the French Revolution and Napoleonic wars. All the big players you would expect plus quite a few obscure ones too.

The 1st army to be posted is Hanover, which will be by far the smallest army.

http://revolutionandempire.blogspot.co.uk/

I'm planning to add lots of other posts covering wargame reports, homegrown rules for Napoleonic campaigns and sieges and other things, nearly all of which will feature 1/72 figures.

Thanks for looking,
Pancho

Re: A tale of 35 armies - Hanover

Look forwards to seeing these!! Will you be including army lists too ? What ratio will you be using?
Darrell

Very nice....off to a great start!!

Enjoyed your other blog posts as well, including the Napoleonic Museum in Havana, Cuba.

Regards,
Andrew

Simply beautiful jobs on the figures. I am inspired by your unique and ambitious project. I learned a great deal as well (which is always a pleasure...keeps me from getting too arrogant :)

Was really surprised by the Cuba museum story (congratulations on the marriage, btw.) And you have given me a whole new insight into Hanover! Thank you for sharing!