Return to Website

HaT Forum

A forum to discuss HaT products, ETS, uniformology, modeling, painting, and other essentials associated with HaT products.

HaT Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: What type of bonus figures do you want to see with the ACW sets?

Going with the musician theme, I'd like to see a bugler and perhaps a fifer.

And as always mounted staff figures would be nice.

I would like to see a mounted officer with a horse. You could have a union and confederate head to chose from.

How about personality figure like Clara Barton? But then if you buy 20 boxes you get 20 Clara Bartons and human cloning didn't exist

I think a piccolo player would be nice... can we get a poll?

I would like to second the piccolo player, further more I will only buy them if there is a piccolo player

Thank you friend Alan.

Wayne W
Thank you friend Alan.

Yes, but how many different periods do you want piccolo players for?

Bill

no more buglers! more and more standard bearers are needed. At least 2 per box and better 3-4 for 2 battalions.

Almost every set has a bugler. But you cant have enough color bearers.

With all of the requests for standard bearers, and so you don't get 4 buglers per box, this situation may be a good opportunity for spare arms, and 1 or 2 different poses so you don't also get too many of the same pose for flagmen, or buglers.

Of course, if you don't agree with me, then bring on the casualties! :-)

Bonus figures won't be on the sprue so no worries about getting four per box. so far the bonus figures have been one per box and another for every order of a certain number of sets.

I wondered if ACW fans might want something like a carpet bagger as a bonus figure but you probably wouldn't want more than one. It did give me an idea for the Prussians though.

Right everyone wants something different what about a wole box of generic kepi equiped and civilian......here I go again.....
Bugle
Fife
Medical
Carpet baggers
Supply personnel
Mounted officer twisted in saddle pointing of to side or hand by mouth shouting
Supply animals
Camp life

These could all be carrying items,advancing,operating,etc etc

Carpetbaggers is something that belongs to the reconstruction era, not sure they belong in a ACW dedicated set...

Sorry I mean the ones union and southern ie shermans march to the sea all loaded up with loot, and obviously southerners loaded up with liberated goods from going north ragtag not parade ground , horses loaded with booty,also early war exotics

How about a black Confederate soldier or one head swap for a black soldier with a slouch hat on and not a kepi, that would be something different and a first, to represent a soldier that has never been modeled before, Thank you for your consideration, Your friend,
Todd

1stSgt.37thGa
How about a black Confederate soldier or one head swap for a black soldier with a slouch hat on and not a kepi, that would be something different and a first, to represent a soldier that has never been modeled before, Thank you for your consideration, Your friend,
Todd

I like it but maybe too controversial.