Return to Website

HaT Forum

A forum to discuss HaT products, ETS, uniformology, modeling, painting, and other essentials associated with HaT products.

HaT Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Unmarried Zulu`s

Painted figures. now on the unofficial Hat facebook page, if anyone wants to see them, photo`s also sent to Hat so should be on ets soon. ... and don`t forget if you have not done so already it`s not too late to buy some on the crowdfunding page, and get some great bonus figures too.

Re: Unmarried Zulu`s

Alan, old pal. Any chance you could provide a link, or post the name of the unofficial Facebook site? I'd love to see your work, but just can't seem to find it.

Pluto
Alan, old pal. Any chance you could provide a link, or post the name of the unofficial Facebook site? I'd love to see your work, but just can't seem to find it.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1823681184539635&set=pcb.242814246144516&type=3&theater

That`s the one, but the group is "The unofficial Hat industrie`s group" more than hat, mainly eye candy.

Thanks Traveller, really appreciate the help.

Wonderful work! And a joy to see such a very long quest finally realized.

Salud!

Nicely painted Alan.

Thanks for sharing and for continuing to promote the hobby positively through as many channels and forums as possible, and staying resilient when there is an undercurrent of some people who choose to focus on negatives.

Danny

Danny
Nicely painted Alan.

Thanks for sharing and for continuing to promote the hobby positively through as many channels and forums as possible, and staying resilient when there is an undercurrent of some people who choose to focus on negatives.

Danny
Thanks Danny , that has made me smile, and a nice way to start the day. To be honest I enjoy the fact that my positive outlook draws flak from some quarters, and I know most in the hobby think like me and not like them,so I am never phased these days by General negativity, and his cup half full brigade.

Well said Danny.

And well done Alan and HaT. What a terrific looking bunch of well painted figures. I like the idea that I'll be receiving a few of these, the animation in those advancing poses is fabulous. Who wouldn't want them?

Looking forward to getting these! Nice looking figs.