Return to Website

HaT Forum

A forum to discuss HaT products, ETS, uniformology, modeling, painting, and other essentials associated with HaT products.

HaT Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 2017 wishlist

I think I saw somewhere that the old ESCI Russian Spetnatz has been re-released by Italeri. A fellow I know did marvelous conversions with these. They were turned into AK-47-wielding terrorists/Arab militias, complete with blue jeans and Adidas running shoes.

Revell released the old Esci Spetsnaz set, among others old sets. This year the 4 7YW sets made by Revell will be available again.

Let me put it this way nappies nappies nappies nappies nappies nappies nappies nappies nappies o did I mention Napoleonic figures,
Ie Prussian artillery wagons etc. Dutch Belgium carbiners etc British artillery and supply wagons etc.

Amen!

In the deep and distant pass HaT produced a future item 'Early WW2 BEF 'set. Both S Models and PSC have now produced some 1940 Western allied tanks. While early German sets are two a penny, BEF and to some extent French 1940 sets are not readily available. Yes I know of the Zvezda mini BEF sets but only a few were complete before the range was cancelled.

I am sure that like the Western allied tank riders and the British WW1 artillery crew the BEF set would disappear off the shelf.

PS: American and British tank riders are more going to be produced?

As I've mentioned before, I want the French Napoleonic Command Set in the post-1812 uniform!

Bill

I was very excited when I first learned that HaT were making Etruscans. For a long time they had been one of my dreamed up armies. I had no idea until very recently how they would look (very recently being just before HaT decided to make them), and the cancellation is just not something I can accept easily. I'd love for them to be made in 2017, call it a wish, if you want, but that is what this thread is all about.

Another thread echoed the need for Assyrians having some enemies. I too would like that to happen, ...