point of view on topics found
on my site, in my Poetry, Opinions,
or Short Stories & Novels.

Amber Swann Interrace Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Beauty of a Man and Woman

I love this story!!! I don't like soap operas but if this story was turned into a soap I would be watching it everyday.... Ms. Keyes has done it again... Creating life like characters that the reader can relate to no matter the age... I love how the story flows... Thank you for not leaving Episode 8 as a big cliffhanger... I can't wait to read more of the story... Please let the multicutural and interracial romance book club know when you post more episodes...

Thank You,
Tiffany

Re: Beauty of a Man and Woman

Thank you so much for your comment, and as soon as we wrap up book two of our Webster Fields Trilogy, we will be adding on to Beauty of Man and Woman.

Re: Re: Beauty of a Man and Woman

Mercedes:

I'm glad you decided to add to the "Beauty of Man and Woman." It was a good story.

By the way, do you have an estimate release date for book two of the Webster Fields Trilogy? Can't wait to read that story.

Re: Re: Re: Beauty of a Man and Woman

What is the schedule of your release times for Beauty of a Man and Woman. I really enjoy the series very much and I am going throught withdrawal each time i read episode 9. Also do you plan on releasing anymore for the Oldest Trick?
notoshea

Re: Re: Re: Re: Beauty of a Man and Woman

Yes, we're working on The Oldest Trick now. So most certainly an update to it is being done. And Every Sunday, or Monday - The Beauty of Man and Woman will have it's next update. So safest route is to look for it Monday!