Return to Website

Genealogy Forum

Cercate la vostra discendenza e pensate che provenite da Valguarnera? Lasciate il vostro messaggio nel forum!

Genealogy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Palermo Family in Valguarnera

Hello! I am looking for information on the Palermo family from Valguarnera. Gaetano Palermo was born June 8, 1871 and was married to a Concetta Mary Palermo (maiden name Romano), born about 1877. CMP had a mother, Josephine Romano (maiden name Di Leo) who was born about 1859 and an adopted sister Francesca Velini (b. about 1888). AGP had a brother Giovanni who immigrated to the US and a sister who stayed in Valguarnera.

AGP and CMP had four children (John, Joseph, Louis and Pauline Alaimo). My great grandmother Pauline originally went by the name Colomba Antoinetta Palermo. Most of these individuals came to the United States between 1906-1910. Gaetano and Concetta originally settled in Baltimore, Maryland near his brother Giovanni, but eventually moved to Rochester, New York.

If anyone is contacted to this family and had any information about these or other descendants, please contact me. Thank you so much for your time!

J.J. Grover
54899 Belmont Stakes Drive
Mishawaka, IN 46545