Nicole Caspari's Anne Frank Website* - Forum

This is a place for you to ask questions, share your thoughts, and meet new friends who share your love for Anne Frank.
Click on "Start a New Topic" to begin a discussion.

*Note: My Anne Frank Website - previously reachable at http://www.annefrank-online.de - and all my other websites have been taken down as of 2003.
If you are an old visitor/friend/acquaintance who stumbled upon this old, abandoned forum while nostalgically surfing the web and would like to get back in touch with me, I'd love to hear from you!
Please read my pinned topic for contact information and/or just post a message (of which I'll get notified via e-mail) somewhere in the forum.

Love,
Nicole (January 8th, 2018)

The Anne Frank portrait in the header graphic was painted by Priscilla Pope and is used with permission.

All about Anne
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: WOW

I bet you say that to all the rodents...

This is:

Trenchtown Rock

I said, don't watch that

Trenchtown Rock

Big fish or sprat,

Rat.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Jesus Christ, Rat, you're a witty bastard...

Replying to:

Assumptions are one thing. I make them whenever I'm not too busy being oblivious. You made what I would describe as a...biting...remark. Like, if I thought you were a chick, I'd never even mention it because,what's the point? I'd figure, "He says his name is Aaron. Maybe he's a fey dude." But I take you at face-value. Pretty much because I don't care enough to not. And because this is an Anne Frank discussion forum and trying to make a spectacle of my virility doesn't seem like the point of it.

I'm here to share, man.

They might call me "Rat," but I can be very diplomatic when I'm feeling particularly altruistic or tired.

Rat.

Replying to:

Bitter from making an assumption?

What do I have to be bitter about? lol

Replying to:

My name is Matt and my wife never actually got mad about it, but I've forgotten the seat a couple times. I just thought about it because our neighbor's son (we live in a duplex and can hear what goes on in each others' bathrooms) slams the seat down at night when we're in bed. And he has some problem with going to the bathroom once an hour. The analogy was great until I forgot it.

But besides that, you're a bitter little fellow.

Rat.

Replying to:

I'm surprised people actually started posting messages up again I would check everyday but nothing would post anything new.

To get a topic started, it's something we all have probably talked about before but ah well.

I always hear rumors that there are pictures of the people in hiding as well as VIDEOS?! They always say they have never been released to the public and if this is all true, HOW COME? What does everyone else think?

I'm not sure if Rat has ever said but I'm assuming Rat is a girl with the "Some days I forget to put the toilet down" and how women hate when you leave it up. As well the tone in "her" posts. Just thought that I'd point that out because I never could tell if Rat was a he or she.

To end with a fancy quote

"What we do in this life echoes in eternity"

AP