Nicole Caspari's Anne Frank Website* - Forum

This is a place for you to ask questions, share your thoughts, and meet new friends who share your love for Anne Frank.
Click on "Start a New Topic" to begin a discussion.

*Note: My Anne Frank Website - previously reachable at http://www.annefrank-online.de - and all my other websites have been taken down as of 2003.
If you are an old visitor/friend/acquaintance who stumbled upon this old, abandoned forum while nostalgically surfing the web and would like to get back in touch with me, I'd love to hear from you!
Please read my pinned topic for contact information and/or just post a message (of which I'll get notified via e-mail) somewhere in the forum.

Love,
Nicole (January 8th, 2018)

The Anne Frank portrait in the header graphic was painted by Priscilla Pope and is used with permission.

All about Anne
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
For a testosterone rush (it isn't dirty)

OK, I'm sure someone here has heard of Find-A-Death. It's that website wherein the fey guy with the excessively piss-poor lot in life joyfully recounts the deaths of every celebrity or other big-name draw that he thinks people will care about.

Well, I was checking some of his shite out because that's just what I'm prone to do, check shite out. His page has a "fun stuff" section. None of it's really too fun and this is the part that's supposed to start your aggression lurching in-between your synapses.

There's an Anne Frank link. Here it is:

http://findadeath.com/funstuff/Anne%20Frank/findadeath.htm

Presumabley, this guy can tie his own shoes, so what's his problem? OK, so maybe he doesn't think much about burning in Hell. That's still no excuse. Neither do I, that's why I avoid doing things that would paint me into a corner where I'd have to.

This page made me want to seriously beat on a pillow with this dude's head inside of it.

Have you ever watched "In Living Color"? If you read some of his celebrity postings, you might agree that he's reminiscient of either David Alan Greier or Damon Wayans as one of the Men on Film.

Let loose from the noose,

Rat.

Re: For a testosterone rush (it isn't dirty)

Well, if its that bad, I'm not going to look at it then.

(death=testosterone rush, WTF???)

Maybe if people don't visit the page, he'll think of taking it down??

This link may be better:

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSln=frank&GSfn=anne&GSmn=marie&GSbyrel=all&GSdyrel=all&GSob=n&GRid=6870415&pt=Anne%20Marie%20Frank&

I like Andromeda de Gaia's note...

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

OK, I'm sure someone here has heard of Find-A-Death. It's that website wherein the fey guy with the excessively piss-poor lot in life joyfully recounts the deaths of every celebrity or other big-name draw that he thinks people will care about.

Well, I was checking some of his shite out because that's just what I'm prone to do, check shite out. His page has a "fun stuff" section. None of it's really too fun and this is the part that's supposed to start your aggression lurching in-between your synapses.

Presumabley, this guy can tie his own shoes, so what's his problem? OK, so maybe he doesn't think much about burning in Hell. That's still no excuse. Neither do I, that's why I avoid doing things that would paint me into a corner where I'd have to.

This page made me want to seriously beat on a pillow with this dude's head inside of it.

Have you ever watched "In Living Color"? If you read some of his celebrity postings, you might agree that he's reminiscient of either David Alan Greier or Damon Wayans as one of the Men on Film.

Rat.

Re: Re: last post was me, sorry again

Replying to:

This link may be better:

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSln=frank&GSfn=anne&GSmn=marie&GSbyrel=all&GSdyrel=all&GSob=n&GRid=6870415&pt=Anne%20Marie%20Frank&

Replying to:

Rat.

Re: For a testosterone rush (it isn't dirty)

My, that was dreary...

Replying to:

Rat.

Re: Re: For a testosterone rush (it isn't dirty)

Aggression=testosterone rush

I'm not sure what angle he's approaching the whole issue of Anne Frank from. If it were up to me, I'd classify him as a "fame hag" simply because his website is a pointless lecture in the lives and deaths of CELEBRITIES. It's like trigonometry, except you could actually use trigonometry to measure the conjuctive angle of a tree and its shadow, if that's what you really like doing.

I don't usually visit that website, but I was sort of exceptionally bored last night. Someone must be going there.

I just want to know what kind of devil-worshipping troll he is.

Rat.

Replying to:

This link may be better:

Replying to:

Rat.

Re: Re: Re: For a testosterone rush (it isn't dirty)

Ahhh...agression. I see.

Replying to:

Aggression=testosterone rush

I'm not sure what angle he's approaching the whole issue of Anne Frank from. If it were up to me, I'd classify him as a "fame hag" simply because his website is a pointless lecture in the lives and deaths of CELEBRITIES. It's like trigonometry, except you could actually use trigonometry to measure the conjuctive angle of a tree and its shadow, if that's what you really like doing.

I don't usually visit that website, but I was sort of exceptionally bored last night. Someone must be going there.

I just want to know what kind of devil-worshipping troll he is.

Rat.

Replying to:

This link may be better:

Replying to:

Rat.