Nicole Caspari's Anne Frank Website* - Forum

This is a place for you to ask questions, share your thoughts, and meet new friends who share your love for Anne Frank.
Click on "Start a New Topic" to begin a discussion.

*Note: My Anne Frank Website - previously reachable at http://www.annefrank-online.de - and all my other websites have been taken down as of 2003.
If you are an old visitor/friend/acquaintance who stumbled upon this old, abandoned forum while nostalgically surfing the web and would like to get back in touch with me, I'd love to hear from you!
Please read my pinned topic for contact information and/or just post a message (of which I'll get notified via e-mail) somewhere in the forum.

Love,
Nicole (January 8th, 2018)

The Anne Frank portrait in the header graphic was painted by Priscilla Pope and is used with permission.

All about Anne
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hours away

On thursday I will be leaving for Amsterdam

I cannot describe how excited I am about going

How's everyone else doing?

I will give everyone a full report when I get back

Hey how come I'm the one who has to get the board alive again?

Aaron

Re: Hours away

I really hope you gonna enjoy your trip to old Amsterdam completely. When ypou go into the direction of the Waterlooplein market you still can find some old spots only a few I must confess but remember by the way the "Rembrandt house" in the Jodenbreestraat. Ronald

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Aaron

I really hope you gonna enjoy your trip to old Amsterdam completely. When you go into the direction of the Waterlooplein market you still can find some old spots only a few I must confess but remember by the way the "Rembrandt house" in the Jodenbreestraat. Ronald

Replying to:

Aaron

Cuz...before some of us can go on Spring Break we have to spend two weeks and a consequent tension-induced head cold studying for midterms. Or is it just me? In any case, I've been way too busy- but at least ONE of us will be making good use of his free time/lifespan. I am so jealous.

Replying to:

Aaron