Nicole Caspari's Anne Frank Website* - Forum

This is a place for you to ask questions, share your thoughts, and meet new friends who share your love for Anne Frank.
Click on "Start a New Topic" to begin a discussion.

*Note: My Anne Frank Website - previously reachable at http://www.annefrank-online.de - and all my other websites have been taken down as of 2003.
If you are an old visitor/friend/acquaintance who stumbled upon this old, abandoned forum while nostalgically surfing the web and would like to get back in touch with me, I'd love to hear from you!
Please read my pinned topic for contact information and/or just post a message (of which I'll get notified via e-mail) somewhere in the forum.

Love,
Nicole (January 8th, 2018)

The Anne Frank portrait in the header graphic was painted by Priscilla Pope and is used with permission.

All about Anne
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Anne Frank?

He either did believe in God or he didn't. My Lord, Girl You're confusing.

Look, I don't want to keep on about the Messianic issue because you take it too personally, but Christianity as a religion, and most of those Christians who recognize Messianics as Christians, does or do not recognize Messianics as Christians for the reasons you might. Because I get the feeling that you really believe they're Christian.

For the most part, it's a scam perpetrated by former Jews who want to convert other Jews and Christians who want to sneakily convert Jews. "You can be both, so it's not like converting at all." Christianity encourages proactive conversion, Judaism does not, so Judaism has long been leery of Christianity's motives whenever it encourages the Jews to do anything or claims to support Jewish populations.

This is probably why you know of Christian clerics who support Messianics and why I don't know of a single rabbi who does.

Rat.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Anne Frank?

Does everyone mind if we bring the subject back to Anne, Margot, Edith and Otto. I don't mean to be rude, but let's not start a fight, okay? I do agree with Carmen and I am a Christian too, but let's not fight over this. Agree to disagree??? I don't even know why we're talking about Messianic Jews. Was Anne and her family Messianic? If not, can we talk about something different?

Anyway, what I want to know is, what did Margot think about Christianity particularly? It's strange, but I like to learn a lot about Margot because there isn't much known about her personally. I would have loved to have read her diary, to get her side about everything. Makes me wonder what Margot felt about hearing that think about diaries and letters on the radio broadcast on March 28, 1944???

Blessings,
Veronica

Re: Anne Frank?

I don't actually get what the question is. If Anne was the one who believed in Jesus, then doesn't that mean she's the Christian one?

Re: Re: Anne Frank?

Well, I think it's between God and her if she was a true believing Christian. But I really hope if she didn't become a Christian in hiding, maybe she did when she was sent to Auschwitz or Bergen-Belsen

Re: Re: e: Anne Frank?

Hi i'm doing a skool product on annelise marie Frank
and I want to know why her family din't flee the country like many others did,I also want to know who the kitty person she wrote here diary to
I learnt that she was writing it to an actual person she new...but who??

Re: Re: Re: e: Anne Frank?

i'm not possitive but it think it was because it was too late, hitler had already invaded amsterdam, netherlands.