Free polls from Pollhost.com
If you had to choose a tourney to win which one would it be?
Metro USSSA State ASA State NSA State USSSA NIT ASA NIT Local Qualifier Round Robins A "Specialty Tourney" NSA NIT   
Return to Website

NKY Softball Message Forum

Softball Talk Only! We don't need to get personal on this board!

NKY Softball Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: KEVIN KESSNICK

For those of you who do not know, Kevin broke his c-4 and c-5 vertebraes. He is paralized from his neck down. His chances of ever walking again are about 1%. He and his Dad were golfing and went down a steep hill when his golf cart overturned, trapping him underneath. I am not sure if he actually broke them two vertebrae or not, but I am sure that he is in very, very bad health right now. On behalf of his family and all his friends, I would like to ask that you just keep Kevin in your prayers. Even if you know him or not, I just ask that you pray for him. If anyone has any questions or concerns you can call Chris Baker @ 525-8783. Also, Chris and a couple of us had talked about maybe a golf outing to try and raise money for his family. Any further decisions will be posted. Thank You, Elmo

Re: Re: KEVIN KESSNICK

Elmo:

I was told Sunday night of Kevin's accident and it is so tragic that it has made me sick to my stomach. I just put a post out on our team's website(Our Place Too)and asked all the guys to say a prayer for him. If you guys do get any type of fundraiser together, let us all know and I'll pass the word on to our team.

Tim

Re: Re: Re: KEVIN KESSNICK

Just heared about it, Praying for you.

Re: Re: KEVIN KESSNICK

I am not sure who he is. Did he play on a NKY team? If so who?

Re: Re: Re: KEVIN KESSNICK

He played for Ky. Chiro. Middle infielder.

Re: Re: Re: Re: KEVIN KESSNICK

He may have played for Chiro in the past, but I don't think he's played in a couple years. He was a good player when he played. He is also a good person. I think he's played with Red, Chiro, and some other notable teams from Ky. It's very sad and I wish him and his family the best.