Free polls from Pollhost.com
If you had to choose a tourney to win which one would it be?
Metro USSSA State ASA State NSA State USSSA NIT ASA NIT Local Qualifier Round Robins A "Specialty Tourney" NSA NIT   
Return to Website

NKY Softball Message Forum

Softball Talk Only! We don't need to get personal on this board!

NKY Softball Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NSA World Series Champs

Just wanted to mention some good news about my 50 & Over Team (sponsored by Corporate Travelodge.) This past weekend, we won the 50 & Over Major NSA World Series down in Cullman, AL. We went 7-1 for the weekend and had to come out of the loser's bracket the last day to play 5 games. We doubled-dipped an extremely strong South Florida Blitz Team in the finals both games by 1 run. In the final game, we were down 2 runs going into the bottom of the 7th and scored 3 runs to win. Of local players, both myself and Bill Brown made the All World Team. This has been an extremely successful team as this was our 4th World Tournament Win the past 3 years.

Re: NSA World Series Champs

Congrats Tim and Bill . Another great accomplishment for a couple of class acts .

Re: NSA World Series Champs

Congrats Tim and Bill

Re: Re: NSA World Series Champs

YOU BOTH HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO? GET A JOB ON THE WEEKEND OR STAY HOME WITH THE GRANDKIDS.BOTH OF YOU OLD BA$TARDS ARE IN BED NOW AND WILL BE FOR A WEEK."YEA RIGHT" KUDOS AND PROPS TO BOTH OF YOU.YOU ARE BOTH A COUPLE OF CLASS ACTS AND I'M HONORED TO CALL YOU FRIENDS!!!! XXXXCELLENT JOB!!!!