Free polls from Pollhost.com
If you had to choose a tourney to win which one would it be?
Metro USSSA State ASA State NSA State USSSA NIT ASA NIT Local Qualifier Round Robins A "Specialty Tourney" NSA NIT   
Return to Website

NKY Softball Message Forum

Softball Talk Only! We don't need to get personal on this board!

NKY Softball Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: NKY Top 15 in your area

Your area should be the Greater Cincinnati area. Think bigger than NKY. JLC,Lagacy,Our place Too and Blue Collar....??????? D teams! Thats why you should consider Cincinnati your area. These teams can't come close to the top 10 in that poll.

Re: NKY Top 15 in your area with cincy teams

If your consider Cincy then Team Insanity would still be in the top 5.
1. Red's
2. Superior
3. Freeze
4. Greystone
4. Team Insanity
6. Storm
7. Concepts
8. Pardise
9. Base Bandits
10 Chiro or 1 source

Re: Re: NKY Top 15 in your area with cincy teams

I disagree with Chiro. being ranked after Paradise and Base Bandits. Ky. Chiro. is undefeated against both teams. Last time we played Paradise we won 17-3. Last time we played Basebandits we won 15-6. With all due respect to both teams I believe we should be ranked ahead of them.

Re: Re: Re: NKY Top 15 in your area with cincy teams

I am not saying you shouldn't be ranked ahead of them but just because you have beaten them a few times doesn't mean you are the better team. I think when ranking you have to look at the overall success of the team. Of course rankings are subjective anyway. With that being said if you look at the other factors maybe you deserve the higher ranking. I am just saying you can't just go by head to head. For instance this last weekend at the Major NIT Empire and Graystone defeated the #3 team in the country. Does that mean they now should be ranked ahead of Benfield?

Re: Re: Re: Re: NKY Top 15 in your area with cincy teams

That's what makes rankings fun, the subjectivity of it. However, if you look at overall results, with the exception of Team Insanity, we have probably been more consistent than anyone else in "C". We have played in 4 USSSA NIT's and finished in the Top 5 in 3 of them (1st,2nd, and 5th). We played in 1 NSA NIT and finished 2nd (and beat 2 of the top teams in southern Ky. - Scott Cty. Merchants and CDS). We came in 7th out of 34 in the Slam, won our pool and run ruled Paradise, House Rules and East End. We have only played in 8 tournaments all year so I think that we get overlooked a little because we are not out there every weekend but its kind of irritating when you see these polls and no one puts us on them. Then again, polls never win a tournament either.

****, look at how long this post is. You can tell I have been hanging around Rob Coffey. Good luck to everyone out there and see you at the Metro.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: NKY Top 15 in your area with cincy teams

It's contagious! I caught it from Rosco!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: NKY Top 15 in your area with cincy teams

These ranking are a bunch of ****.USSSA is a bunch of ****,thanks for letting me put my 2 cents in.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: NKY Top 15 in your area with cincy teams

That is a much better argument for why you guys should be ranked higher. Rankings just give us something to talk about. Good luck to you guys the rest of the way!.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: NKY Top 15 in your area with cincy teams

there is a new team i think deserves alittle notice and that is "big o softball" we havent seen alot of these guys yet but if they stay together look out!!!!