Free polls from Pollhost.com
If you had to choose a tourney to win which one would it be?
Metro USSSA State ASA State NSA State USSSA NIT ASA NIT Local Qualifier Round Robins A "Specialty Tourney" NSA NIT   
Return to Website

NKY Softball Message Forum

Softball Talk Only! We don't need to get personal on this board!

NKY Softball Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Insanity Meltdown?

Heard that Team Insanity had a meltdown following their 4th place finish at the NIT at Expressway. What's the scoop?

Re: Insanity Meltdown?

It didn't look like no melt down to me. I watched the whole game. Funniest thing I have ever seen! I am surprised Foulks and his team kept there cool. I have never seen Foulks say yes sir and no sir to an umpire the whole game before. He didn't even let any of the players confront the umpires. After several bad calls Foulks had his team in the dugout getting rowdy. Then funniest thing I have ever heard from an umpire. People in the stands were rolling when he told them to go to the concession stands and I will call you one player at a time. If you seen some of the calls you could see what was going on in that game.

Re: Re: Insanity Meltdown?

You lose me...and I think several of us on that explanation. Ok, funniest thing you ever seen....what was funny? You jumped around and didn't really explain anything.

Just curious.

Re: Re: Re: Insanity Meltdown?

OH my! Let me just tell you this.
Expressway and their umpires blow chunks!
To make an ending to this, I am sure Expressway felt the blow on how they treated TEAM INSANITY !!!