Free polls from Pollhost.com
If you had to choose a tourney to win which one would it be?
Metro USSSA State ASA State NSA State USSSA NIT ASA NIT Local Qualifier Round Robins A "Specialty Tourney" NSA NIT   
Return to Website

NKY Softball Message Forum

Softball Talk Only! We don't need to get personal on this board!

NKY Softball Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: sad day in the softball world

Larry, you and your family will be in Stacey and I's thoughts and prayers.

Cookie

Re: Re: sad day in the softball world

Larry sorry to hear about your loss. I won't be able to attend but you will be in my prayers.

Larry:

I was deeply sorry to hear of the passing of your father. I don't know if you knew it or not but I've known him for a very long time(he was a very good man). You have my deepest sympathy and I pray that he is at peace with the Lord.

Tim

To Larry and his family.

Very sorry to hear about your loss.
My thoughts and prayers will be with you.

KC

Elmo , sorry to hear about your loss . You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers .
Casey , Marie , Brayden

Larry,
I tell people all the time what a pleasure it was playing with your dad years ago when we first started down at green mountain. He'll be deeply missed. Misty and I extend our deepest sympathies to you and your family. We're sorry we missed the visitation. I hope you got my message. Please know that we are and will be praying for you. Don't hesitate to call if you need something. Love ya. God bless.

Stevie D.

L-Moe,If theres anything that I can do don't hesitate to call.Sandman's got my #.

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who showed up and/or posted something on the internet. It's terrible when something happens like this, but it is apart of life and it is something, unfortunately, that we all have to deal with. My heart has a blank spot now, but the only thing that makes it any better is that I feel my Pops is in a better place, and for some reason that is making the pain more tolerable. Again, Thank you ALL and May GOD Bless You All. Elmo

Re: Re: Re: sad day in the softball world

Larry sorry haven't been on the computer in a few days and wasn't able to make it out Tuesday. My prayers are with you. Give me a shout if you need anything.

Re: Re: Re: Re: sad day in the softball world

L,
Me and Kellie just heard and we are really sorry for your loss, if there`s anything we can do please call me! love ya!
Whoop24

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: sad day in the softball world

"L" My thought are with you.TAKE CARE HANCE

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: sad day in the softball world

Larry, I haven't been on here for ages and happen to see this post. I have always had alot of respect for you and your dad. You're in my prayers.

Rog