Free polls from Pollhost.com
If you had to choose a tourney to win which one would it be?
Metro USSSA State ASA State NSA State USSSA NIT ASA NIT Local Qualifier Round Robins A "Specialty Tourney" NSA NIT   
Return to Website

NKY Softball Message Forum

Softball Talk Only! We don't need to get personal on this board!

NKY Softball Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
D NIT

ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT COVINGTON BLACKHAWKS THANKS IN ADVANCE

Re: D NIT

THEY LOVE TO TALK, IF THEY ARE HOT THEY HIT THE BALL HARD AND A LOT OF SPEED. AND WATCH OUT FOR "HEY HERE WE GO, BLACKHAWKS READY TO ROLL!"

Trame's Sandbagging , Rulebreakers B 2 D=Protest

How is it that Scott Trame and Youngie get to come down to D and play after playing B last year ...the answere their not allowed if you play them protest them because the USSSA Rules clearly state you cannot drop two classes and play B 2 D= Protest. Love to see the look on that pr!ck Youngs face when he is protested this weekend after he enforces all the rules to a T when he umpires. What a hipacrit.

Re: Trame's Sandbagging , Rulebreakers B 2 D=Protest

I don't think Young played last year did he?
Wasn't he hurt with a blown out knee?
With that said he can play down this year since he
is not on a roster.
Never the less, In all my years of playing
ball I've never seen 2 guys beat 10.
Shut up and play ya bid wuss.
As far as Youngie's umpiring skills, why would you have a problem with him enforcing the rules "to a T"
on league night? Rules are rules dumb A$$
The F bomb is still the F bomb and the strike zone don't change on league night does it?
You might be in for a big suprise when you protest, I'm sure they have already checked into it and know the limits.
As far as the Blackhawks: comedy act, thats it.

Re: Trame's Sandbagging , Rulebreakers B 2 D=Protest

You obviously don't know the USSSA rules, because in USSSA players are not classified B,C,D or E, only the teams in which the players play on are classified.

Re: Re: Trame's Sandbagging , Rulebreakers B 2 D=Protest

You need to re-read my post, carefully this time.
Or maybe have someone explain to you what I said.

Re: D NIT

with all that being said, if you jump on them early and play good defense then the comedy begins as they get all over eachother.