Free polls from Pollhost.com
If you had to choose a tourney to win which one would it be?
Metro USSSA State ASA State NSA State USSSA NIT ASA NIT Local Qualifier Round Robins A "Specialty Tourney" NSA NIT   
Return to Website

NKY Softball Message Forum

Softball Talk Only! We don't need to get personal on this board!

NKY Softball Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
S&A SOFTBALL

YOU KNOW YOU GUYS HAVE A DECENT TEAM.ITS FILLED WITH SOME VERY GOOD PLAYERS.THERES GENERAL WHO I HAVE A LOT OF RESPECT FOR. KEITH ANGEL RAT AND CHIN WHO HAS BECOME A BETTER BALLPLAYER OVER THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS.SO WHY ARE YOU ROSTER JUMPING OFF OTHER TEAMS.ARE YOU COMFORTABLE WITH WHO YOU HAVE? THATS OK I THINK WHAT YOU DID IN RECRUTING BRANDON WAS A LOW BLOW.IT WILL PROBABLY WORK OUT WELL FOR YOU GUYS.BUT WHO ARE YOU SCREWING OUT OF A JOB ON YOUR TEAM? YOU MUST NOT BE TO CONFIDENT IN WHO YOU HAVE IF YOUR STILL RECRUITING.BUT THATS OK BRANDONS A BIG BOY AND MAKES HIS OWN DECISIONS. HE WAS A VITIAL POSITION FOR US AND OUR TEAM. I THINK YOU SHOULD HAVE WAITED TILL THE END OF THE YEAR TO DO THIS. YOU KNOW LOYALTY GOES A LONG WAY IN MAKING A CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM-MAYBE KEITH AND ANGEL WHO I UNDERSTAND RUNS THIS TEAM ARE TO YOUNG TO UNDERSTAND THIS.BUT AS YOU GET OLDER YOU WILL. TAKE A LOOK AROUND AT SOME OF YOUR STATE CHAMPIONS ALL GUYS THAT HAVE PLAYED TOGETHER FOR A NUMBER OF YEARS.WHO YOU GONNA REPLACE NEXT WITHOUT WARNING. YOULL NEVER BE A STATE CHAMPION OPERATING YOUR TEAM THAT WAY.BUT LIVE AND LEARN.I UNDERSTAND YOUR IN THE QUAIFIER AT HUDDY SUNDAY MAYBE KEITH AND ANGEL AND MYSELF CAN TALK ABOUT THIS MATTER.I THINK IT MIGHT HELP SOLVE SOME HARD FEELINGS I HAVE WITH TWO GOOD BALLPLAYERS.I WOULD HATE TO THINK OF YOU GUYS AS BACKSTABBERS.

Re: S&A SOFTBALL

Alright,

Perhaps you should be taking this up with Brandon since he's related to you....for not being loyal. Instead we have to read that wandering, grammatically inferior novel you posted.

It is known that if you win a qualifier, then your roster is frozen and its required for one to be released from the team in order to "roster jump" as you so eloquently put it...You make it sound as if losing this Brandon is the Armegeddon of your team. Game (season) over, perhaps?

A couple of tips for next time:

*Double space after the "period" at the end of a sentence to avoid the appearance of run-on sentences.

*Commas are back in style and can be used to seperate names.

*Follow up a question with Mr.(?)Question mark.

*When trying to convey "also" use too, as in two (o)'s and not one.

Keep trying, grasshopper. I think all of this is correctable.

Isn't Brandon your brother? What does that say about your team or how you run your team.

Re: Re: S&A SOFTBALL

No Brandon is my brother and im not complaining, im not manageing this year. im just playing. Got sick of players not wanting to play and not showing up so i decided im just playing this year. If i was manageing this year i wouldnt be worried about losing players

Re: Re: Re: S&A SOFTBALL

Could someone explain what that previous post meant? Its some form of english.

this thread has given this pathetic team a helluva lot more publicity than it deserves.

and I am not sure what that last post was supposed to mean either, codebreaker.

I guess that edu-ma-cation doesn't run in the family nor is it required to play on this team. What a shame....think of what they are teaching their kids

Or should the Hurricane's be the subject of one of Larry the Cable Guy's rants??

Re: Re: S&A SOFTBALL

why does is matter who brandon plays for truthfully i think he is to good to be playing on either one of yours teams because you both go 0-2 in every tournment you play in so just play and have fun from someone that likes both teams and are friends with both teams.