Free polls from Pollhost.com
If you had to choose a tourney to win which one would it be?
Metro USSSA State ASA State NSA State USSSA NIT ASA NIT Local Qualifier Round Robins A "Specialty Tourney" NSA NIT   
Return to Website

NKY Softball Message Forum

Softball Talk Only! We don't need to get personal on this board!

NKY Softball Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Need A Team

I have been looking for a team to get on played one tournement w/ hurricanes(midnight madness), played with them last year and looking to get on a good D-C team, 19 years old, strong hitter, first basemen, decent outfielder, strong arm, still learning game but you won't be dissapointed in me. Thanks

BDH_815@yahoo.com
Cell: 859-393-4026

Re: Need A Team

hey brett been calling you to play.whats up with this looking for another team?.you say your always busy and cant play.thanks for telling us you were looking.thats real classy of you. weve known each other for a while this really susprises me.i think you shouldve been straight up with me about this.ive lost alot of respect for you. i think some teams that read this might think twice about picking you up because of this. if you would do this to a friend what would you do to a stranger?

You are completely classless, Hurricane Coach. It should be fairly obvious to you that Brett doesn't want to play for the Hurricanes anymore, otherwise he'd return the calls.

If you had any class, you would have left this message on his cell phone and not tried to drag his name through the mud. This is a direct result of him not wanting to play for a crummy team which promotes only the players in the Killion family. Its because of EK25 that you lost Brandon. Without his boasting on his brother for "Young Player to watch" on Legacy's website last week, nobody would know about him...

Sounds like the Hurricanes are frustrated right now, judging by the other post you have here.

Absolutely they are frustrated...this team has the athletic ability of a drunken circus midget screwing a bearded lady during Barnum and Bailey's off day...

The Hurrikids couldn't beat a wet paper bag if they were using a chainsaw.

You lost the only two players on your team that would be picked up by any other non suck-a.s.s coed team.

Plus I hear the Coach's breath smells like 3 hour street-bound horse-s.h.i.t on a 110 degree day.

Go sit on your thumb and rotate...

Hey...whats the last thing heard from the Hurricanes after they found this out???
....well I'll give you a hint its from the movie "Waterboy"....

give up??.........

"Oh no, we suck again!"