Condo Chat

Condo Owner magazine is pleased to provide this on-line forum for Gulf Coast condominium owners. 
Feel free to post a message, interact with other owners or read what condo owners are talking about!

Forum: Condo Chat
Start a New Topic 
Indigo Condo FSBO - Perdido Key

I have a beautiful condo for sale in the Indigo Condominiums in Perdido Key, Florida (next to the Florida Alabama line and just down the road from beautiful Orange Beach, AL. It's a 3 bedroom 3.5 bath corner unit with a den on the sixth floor with 2312 sq ft of living space. Check it out on my website or you might be interested in one of my other units at Porto del Sol in Orange Beach, AL. You can see those at and I also have one more that I'm selling and that is at The Moorings (in Orange Beach) but you will have to contact me about that one where I can send you photos. By the way, it's over on Canal Road and is a complex that just opened and the unit is a 2/2 with 1626 sf and a boat slip. In fact, all of my units at the Porto del Sol, Harbor Cove and The Moorings have boat slips. We are obviously boaters - I guess that shows.

Email   doughumble   Website
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Online Photo Albums   Email Forms   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet