Return to Website

HaT Forum

A forum to discuss HaT products, ETS, uniformology, modeling, painting, and other essentials associated with HaT products.

HaT Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Prussian Landwehr Drumming up support

I have placed an order not for hundreds of boxes but more than I would normally buy I hope that helps us get a little closer to the 8th stage, I have been waiting years for the prussian landwehr to go with my favourite Prussian infantry mac sets, so I will sit back now and look forward to seeing the bonus figures.

That's the spirit Dougie - every little helps.

Let's hope there are some more still undecided - come on in, the water's lovely

I have increased my order if you are thinking of doing the same or making your first order now would be a good time.

On my last email to Hat about how the crowdfunding was going they replied they would make a decision on Monday, sounds a bit ominous to me.

I know I keep joking about buying the remaining boxes but if you can help us out as my joke is going to bite me on bum.

Remember Every Little Helps

Hopefully if they are going to call it, they could ring the bell for last orders and anyone on the fence can make their final decision one way or another. Also we could get the word around other forums that its time for last orders if that is the case.

I have now doubled my order for the Prussian landwehr this is a lot of money for me but they have been number 1 on my wishlist for a long time and I could not let the crowdfunding fail when it's so close to victory.

Looks like we have lift off Prussian Landwehr Crowdfunding status shows stage 9 Approved, Still taking pledges and the progress bar has turned green.

It looks like Every Little Helps has helped. and Bonus Figures are being decided