Return to Website

HaT Forum

A forum to discuss HaT products, ETS, uniformology, modeling, painting, and other essentials associated with HaT products.

HaT Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Future Releases

You see - those are good ideas!

Thanks what else does everyone else think ????

I think the generic concept is a good way to go,
Generic 17th civilians, 18th, 19th and so on, 19th/18th century casualties, wagons and so forth...

Yes generic is the way ,basic uniforms clothes even generic supply animals with generic interchangeable loads etc boxes bags barrels etc glad you liked idea hope hat does to so many concepts

"Generic" wagons and draught animals.

Chinese Imperial infantry for the Boxer Rebellion 1900.
There are two sets of Boxers but only one contains three or four infantry poses.

WW1 Balkans armies, if done cleverly will serve for the Balkans Wars as well.

Balkan wars would be a good subject including peasant guerilla bands etc

I'd love to get some 18th C Sepoys. While it's possible to convert figures, it would be a daunting task.

When the BEF 1940 set proves to be financially rewarding to HaT there needs to be a heavy weapon set - MkI Bren gun (min 2 crew!), Boyd anti tank gun, mortars, Vickers (please no kneeing gunners please)

I, too, would like to see Turks from the (approximate) Napoleonic period for my Russians to fight when the French are being peaceful.

I applaud HaT's decision to produce all of the sets in hand before thinking about new sets.

But when that's done, I would also really like Sepoys and Mharrattas and Ottomans.

It is important to complete an historic period which means all necessary infantry cavalry and guns etc. I started collecting in the 1960s with largely only Airfix figures to buy. and it was so frustrating as only half of the necessary figures were done.

So, I want to see the WW1 and colonial ranges completed which means the German cav and hopefully transport plus the generic limbers, With colonials this means British Sudan infantry, the baggage camels, and perhaps Mahdi cav of some sort.