I noticed that some questions are repeated on a regular base here at the Forum:
- Will HÄT do this Topic?
- What Miniatures can I use for that Topic?
I propose that we could do many things with the existing miniatures as for a period (extremly in the Napoleonic Age, but also before and after this....) was used by more then one Country.
For example I´d choosen the upcoming British expeditionary Force (Set 8292) that, from my point of view could find use as:
- British Expeditionary Force in France 1914
- Early British Gallipolli Troops 1915
- As every other Kind of British Imperial Troops from ca. 1905-1915
- Irish Volunteers (that also sometimes wore the visored Cap) 1916
- As mentioned above for Mexican Federales 1910-1920
- As Japanese Infantry and Sendai for the war with Russia 1904/05
- As Bolivian Infantry hunting down Butch Cassidy and Sundance Kid (think) 1906
- As Irish Free State Troops (O.K. most are pictured with Brodie Helmets / Tin Hats, or, as they´re called here in Germany "Tommy Helmets....")
- As Chilenian Infantry (wore a very similar tunic
- and I´m sure there are many more Possibilites...
This is only one example........
Would be interesting what HÄT-Set you´re see for what secondary use