More French Artillery would be nice but here is a list of Artillery I did earlier I would like first:
All for Napoleonic era in this order
1. Ottoman Artillery (never been done).
2. Prussian Artillery 1808-1815 (one of Hat's first sets but not one of their best).
3. Austrian Artillery Summer Uniform (Italeri were going to make them but have now scrapped the idea).
4. Polish Artillery (never been done).
5. Brunswick Artillery (never been done).
6. Don Cossack Artillery (never been done).
7. Spanish Artillery (never been done).
8. British Horse Artillery (airfix set looking dated).
9. British foot Artillery Penisular War (never been done).
10.Russian Horse Artillery in Helmets (never been done).
Suddenly that idea of making a 100 Napoleonic sets does not look so crazy
Brian: I would endorse this list. My mouth waters at the thought of several.
The 100 Nap sets aren't crazy. Just the idea of making them all within the space of 12 months.