Not the most respectful set of answers I have ever seen from HaTblogger ...
The "Limited availabilty" refers to a statement on HaT's own website. "What does limited availability mean?" is therefore a very valid question, not one of the usual nagging ones. If anyone is capable of doing something about that limited availability it is HaT themselves! And it would be in their interest too, one would think.
These 17th Zulu Perforators are a brand new set, why are they (and other sets) only sparsely available?
- Are they selling faster than they can be produced? (and is it therefore just a matter of time before they come in stock)
- Did HaT have a problem with the production run (and will it be made up for in the next one)
- Is the mold broken? (and will they therefore no longer be produced)
- Is HaT on purpose limiting production? (in order to create a special high value set)
- Is the availability of certain sets limited, because in some countries they are considered "politically incorrect" (so customers have to buy them online from other countries)
A somewhat more serious answer would help us make our plans.