A British soldier has been found at the Waterloo battlefield. They were preparing to make a new car parking lot when they discovered his remains. May God have mercy on his soul.
This figure may be one of the 100 sets HaT is making for the 200th anniversary of the Battle of Waterloo.
He will be:
2. Standing firing in line,
3. Falling from the impact of the bullet,
4. Laying down after being shot,
5. Being carried away by his friends,
6. Being tended by his friends,
7. Laying dead,
8. Laying as a recovered skeleton.