But what can be done with the crew member with both arms stretched out - any creative ideas?
Some guesses about what he's doing:
1) Exulting after scoring a goal at a football match?
2) Asking his girlfriend to marry him?
3) Being sad after hearing some bad news (his girlfriend doesn't want to marry him)?
4) Expressing his disappointment after finding out the mortar he's trying to fire is made of plastic?
5) Doing the "suca" move (I think only italians can understand this...)?
Moreover, options 3 and 4 means that his fellow is trying to cheer him up, that explains his pose too.