HaiBali.Net :::: Forum Communication

Welcome to our forum! Say Whatever you fell like and share with other people what ever in your mind

HaiBali.Net :::: Forum Communication
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Be Carefull of Transfer Money

A quick note to let you know about the non existence of service at the Citibank NRI services in Singapore and India. If any of you are planning to transfer money using Citibank's NRI services from Singapore, be cautioned that the service is practically non-existent.

I have made two transactions and both have been unpleasant experiences. Therefore, I believe it cannot be sheer coincidences.

i) The first time (a couple of months ago), in spite of repeated tries, I just couldn't access the terribly slow Citibank Internet banking site. Finally, Citibank NRI services in Singapore had to send a courier to my office to sign up the forms manually. So much for their Internet Banking!! The only consolation being that the money did reach the intended recipient in Bombay!.

ii) My second experience was on 13th Jan. After repeated attempts I did manage to login and request for sending out a draft to Tirur (in Kerela). The web site said that they would ensure delivery by 19th Jan. The draft still hasn't reached the recipient as of 24th January. More importantly, Citibank NRI services has not had the courtesy to keep my abreast of the delays. I have had to bombard them with emails to invoke a response, which assured their best services! Sadly, the draft has still not reached the recipient.

Well friends, if you are planning to transfer money using Citibank Internet Banking for NRI's. Think again.

Alternatively, maybe someone from Citibank NRI services could shed more light on this matter!

rgds