​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: LOOKING FOR THE RAT PACK/BROTHER HOOD

Hey? JT. Well Im glad to see some one knows were im at. cuz sometimes i wonder were im at...LOL. Hey i dont get a picture of you off the top of my head. so fill me in? I tried to send Al a e-mail once he never replied?? I havent heard from M. Moorehead in some time, So if you read this Deadhead give me a sighn! Well i leave this for now and see if i get any feed back. PS. are you going to the reunion? Ill try like hell i work for ATA. (American Trans Air) and get free flying but hardly anytime off. Remember BOHICA? E-mail: hoosiertlm@aol.com

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I AM LOOKING FOR THE FELLOWS THAT GAVE P-3 THE BLACK SHEEP TAG.I GOT THERE SEPT.1978.SAW THE TAIL CHANGE SO MUCH WE DIDN'T KNOW IF WE WERE AT THE RIGHT HANGER ON ANY GIVEN DAY.FROM RF TOO RF WITH F4 PHANTOM MAN/TO GALLERY FOX(LOVE THAT KELLY GREEN/GOLD TAIL)TO BLUE FIELD AND WHITE STARS AND RF/IF YOU GOT TO SEE THESE YOU KNOW WHO THESE GUY ARE.I KNOW WHERE TONY ,AND AL FROM SIT SHOP ARE AND L CROW. LOOKING FOR OKELLY,THOMAS BROTHER,GREEN,VANTRE,(WHERE MY $500 VANTRE)YOU DIDN'T FIX THE CAR,PISTOL PETE THE SPEED BRAKE KING.PS FOR THOSE THAT CARE I HAVE NOT HAD A DRINK IN 13 YEARS.AND NOW I WORK ON THE SPACE STATION/DELTA ROCKET/AND C17.GET BACK TO ME.JT