​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Electric shop Marines

Wow, it's great to see we finally have our own website. I lost track of everyone over the years, but have not forgotten all my P-3 Electric Shop buddies. I hope to hear from everyone soon. I still break out the ol' VMFP-3 Det B cruisebook every now and then and reminisce about the "good old days". They were, without a doubt, the best times of my career.

Semper Fi and all that trash,

Gunny Gonzo

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Trying to get a response from any former electric shoppers who served from 86-89. Drop me a line or two so we can all keep in touch.

Re: Re: Electric shop Marines

Hey Gonzo!

I tried to email you, but it keeps getting rejected for being a bad email address. Drop me a line dude at:

jarheadmike@peoplepc.com

I'd love to hear from you.

Mike Clifton

Replying to:

Wow, it's great to see we finally have our own website. I lost track of everyone over the years, but have not forgotten all my P-3 Electric Shop buddies. I hope to hear from everyone soon. I still break out the ol' VMFP-3 Det B cruisebook every now and then and reminisce about the "good old days". They were, without a doubt, the best times of my career.

Semper Fi and all that trash,

Gunny Gonzo

Replying to:

Trying to get a response from any former electric shoppers who served from 86-89. Drop me a line or two so we can all keep in touch.