​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Man!

hey mark this is Dave,elect shop/cc !!! wow long time no see,I talked to josh wolf about a year ago ,as well he is still in cali.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I just blew almost an entire day at work here on this web site! Brought back a load of memories, lots of good times. Man, I'm ready for another West Pac!

I'll have to dig thru my pictures and see what I can find. Interested in any photos taken by the jets? I should have a few of them.

Any other Photo Line folks out there?

Felt wierd to not be able to curse on this board....remembering some of the times spent with this group!!

Re: Re: Man!

Hey! How's it going? This is cool, running into everyone from back when.

Replying to:

hey mark this is Dave,elect shop/cc !!! wow long time no see,I talked to josh wolf about a year ago ,as well he is still in cali.

Replying to:

I just blew almost an entire day at work here on this web site! Brought back a load of memories, lots of good times. Man, I'm ready for another West Pac!

I'll have to dig thru my pictures and see what I can find. Interested in any photos taken by the jets? I should have a few of them.

Any other Photo Line folks out there?

Felt wierd to not be able to curse on this board....remembering some of the times spent with this group!!