​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Man!

i have been out for almost ten years, just finally getting "the corps" out of my blood and then i find this site! man what a trip down memory lane. i was a photo line puke from 82-87. semper fi

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Gave Steve the URL here and your e-mail. He said he would get ahold of ya.

Replying to:

Hey good to hear from you. What's been happening. I had tracked Tex down a couple of month's ago, but he was moving to a new place and didn't have a forwarding address or e-mail. I do have his parent's address, but he never writes back. I guess I'm back in the hunt for him. Makes for a great hobby. Tell Steve to drop me a note. Last time I saw him was at the Radar Reunion at his house.

Replying to:

Hell yes I remember you! What's up, man? Been a long time since I've seen anyone from P-3. Talk to Steve Garcia all the time and Howard Blair from Com-Nav also.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Man!

Oh man, long time memories here! How's it going?

Replying to:

i have been out for almost ten years, just finally getting "the corps" out of my blood and then i find this site! man what a trip down memory lane. i was a photo line puke from 82-87. semper fi

Replying to:

Gave Steve the URL here and your e-mail. He said he would get ahold of ya.

Replying to:

Hey good to hear from you. What's been happening. I had tracked Tex down a couple of month's ago, but he was moving to a new place and didn't have a forwarding address or e-mail. I do have his parent's address, but he never writes back. I guess I'm back in the hunt for him. Makes for a great hobby. Tell Steve to drop me a note. Last time I saw him was at the Radar Reunion at his house.

Replying to:

Hell yes I remember you! What's up, man? Been a long time since I've seen anyone from P-3. Talk to Steve Garcia all the time and Howard Blair from Com-Nav also.