​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Drop me a line sometime...

hey give me a reply... Its amazing all of us are still somewhat sane after many crazy days and nights at P-3. Its a wonder that we can still remember alot of those days. I'm just afraid that you all won't remember me being sober.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I just found this website today, and I am thrilled! The short time I had in P-3 really left a major impact (that expains some of my problems!), and I made some really good friends while working on some of the meanest machines out there. I'll never forget names like Morris, Sedelmaier (guido), "Croz", Cass, Nez, Armstrong, Winkler, "Tanz", "Buzz", Rex, and so on. Every now and then I'll page through my tattered "Det C Rhino Warriors" cruise book and wonder how I survived the mayhem. Going to other units after the deactivation was funny... we were forever labeled as "those P-3 guys". That was cool. ZAP to all my friends!

J79X2=M2+

Re: Drop me a line sometime...

Jeff, what makes you think in the condition others got into themselves, they would even remember you at all? I mean there were times I'd find myself wandering around in the morning, asking total non-english speaking strangers if they knew where I lived - heheh!

Replying to:

hey give me a reply... Its amazing all of us are still somewhat sane after many crazy days and nights at P-3. Its a wonder that we can still remember alot of those days. I'm just afraid that you all won't remember me being sober.

Replying to:

I just found this website today, and I am thrilled! The short time I had in P-3 really left a major impact (that expains some of my problems!), and I made some really good friends while working on some of the meanest machines out there. I'll never forget names like Morris, Sedelmaier (guido), "Croz", Cass, Nez, Armstrong, Winkler, "Tanz", "Buzz", Rex, and so on. Every now and then I'll page through my tattered "Det C Rhino Warriors" cruise book and wonder how I survived the mayhem. Going to other units after the deactivation was funny... we were forever labeled as "those P-3 guys". That was cool. ZAP to all my friends!

J79X2=M2+