​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Re: 1ST DAY BLUES

We in Radar sent a few new guys looking for BA 1100 Ns (Balloons) and BFRs (Big Frigging Rocks) We even had one , Cpl Baron Ankrum, convinced he ticked off SgtMaj Smith and he was looking for him. Lucky for us the SgtMaj went along with it and had Ankrum dancing on the end of strings for us.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Article:
ASH Receiver Test Set anyone?

Replying to Original Article:

MAN I REMEMBER MY FIRST DAY THEY WANTED ME TO CHECK A CHUTE IN A BIRD BUT SENT ME TO MAINTNANCE CONTROL FOR THE KEYS TO THE BIRD THEN MAD DOG MCWEN SENT ME TO FLIGHT LINE SHACK THEN I THINK EVERY SHOP I GOT SENT TO GOT A CALL BEFORE I GOT THERE,SOME FLIGHT LINE SOME PROP WASH MAN BY TIME I GOT BACK TO MAINTNANCE CONTROL THEY WERE ON A ROLL,BOY I COULDNT WAIT TO PULL THAT ON THE NEXT FOOL TO CHEK IN NOLOAD

Re: Re: Re: 1ST DAY BLUES

I seem to recall being sent to QA for the infamous ID-10T (idiot) manual in my first days in the shop. The great part is that some of my job now deals with manuals and I've used that on civvies too!

Replying to:

We in Radar sent a few new guys looking for BA 1100 Ns (Balloons) and BFRs (Big Frigging Rocks) We even had one , Cpl Baron Ankrum, convinced he ticked off SgtMaj Smith and he was looking for him. Lucky for us the SgtMaj went along with it and had Ankrum dancing on the end of strings for us.

Replying to:

Article:

MAN I REMEMBER MY FIRST DAY THEY WANTED ME TO CHECK A CHUTE IN A BIRD BUT SENT ME TO MAINTNANCE CONTROL FOR THE KEYS TO THE BIRD THEN MAD DOG MCWEN SENT ME TO FLIGHT LINE SHACK THEN I THINK EVERY SHOP I GOT SENT TO GOT A CALL BEFORE I GOT THERE,SOME FLIGHT LINE SOME PROP WASH MAN BY TIME I GOT BACK TO MAINTNANCE CONTROL THEY WERE ON A ROLL,BOY I COULDNT WAIT TO PULL THAT ON THE NEXT FOOL TO CHEK IN NOLOAD

Re: Re: Re: Re: 1ST DAY BLUES

Someone tried to pull the old "SKY HOOK" run om me.

And the old "FREQUENCY GREASE" routine.

PErk

Replying to:

I seem to recall being sent to QA for the infamous ID-10T (idiot) manual in my first days in the shop. The great part is that some of my job now deals with manuals and I've used that on civvies too!

Replying to:

Replying to:

Article: