Black Sun

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Black Sun
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Agarthans Contact

Hello
I am looking to find a way to be in contact with The Agarthans. Please, if you know any way, or anyone who has access to the official Agartha Network, please let me know them, and message me. I am a benevolent, asking purely something for personal reason. Maybe I need someone from the Galactic Federation.

I am requesting this because... Do you know of a breaking point, where you're so awakened and aware that everything is too unbearable for a 'spiritual height' that makes the environment too inapprropriate and unsuitable to live in? I am at this point of 'embarrasment'. I'm an older soul, and I can't stand living here any longer, and I need to find contact with some comfort, or good news, because my brain is squished, and hurts in this matrix, I don't feel like I have anything, I'm poor but I'm too scared to work, rather it is like being a Forced Robot in a camp, (I can't go where I want, I can't say anything I like, it's irrelevant to ME, that is lost here) and, I know I am not at "home". So I'm very serious, and I hope you can find someone who can help me! I have no support, and no friends. I am 20 years of age.

I break through knowledge in my mind. I am in pain because I know soo much that this place is 100% artificial and fake and does not support my spiritual bodies.

It is not fair. I have an ability that makes people appreciate flowers more and attune to the peaceful natural state of Earth. It means I feel used, when with interaction with the flocks of sheeple humans.

There is possibly a place known with a nickname as "sanity"? If so, I wish to go to this area/city, please! I don't wish to waste anyone's time - I'm serious.

What is Agartha? It refers to the whole inner area. To a person that stares at the outer world map, the Agharthan place is just as big, the whole thing, if not much bigger, I should really say, since there are the multidimensional cities and undergrounds established 'cities', of multilevels, too.

From asking this type of help, you may have questions, please, let's clarify it, I wish to express even in minute detail if ever required, what may appear as a block to my request. I can't give up on this. I need you to really do a favour so I find what I need.

> I do know that everyone else who is 'invited' gets telepathic received communication, but there's something really wrong about it. I can't do it, even though I'd have multiple ways of being able to receive "that type of information".

The situation is that: If there is someone too advanced for the surface level, also telepathicly put as "illegal movement" that they request assistance from the higher beings/residence on the planet. This is what I'm doing. That's why I'm really serious and need you to "hold the line" until there's some action about this, even if you have no personal understanding of my request. I need the authorities to take this into hand, please. I need the authorities to take this into hand, please. Can you assist me? I am a dolphin hybridised person. I wish to be physically connected, to meet at one place. Please think about this, or get me to the right people?

From Charlotte Emily Melton.