Black Sun

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Black Sun
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
We respect your opinions and points of view on matters that no one else will.

Anons this is a great timeline to be alive, a time of revelations, not because we have been lied to, but because we were not ready to understand the new truth.
This is not a topic to prove anything, or force any theory or notion, but on the contrary to promote free-thinking and discussion on topics for science aficionados able to understand scientific references and see correlations.
Many anons like to "LARP" about these topics as if "they knew something nobody else does" thats would not be tolerated, we are not looking to shove answers, but anons with great questions. If you are curios, like science and have an open mind for discussion, please check my "Red String Board" Topic.

"We suggest you don't make 'assumptions' about our official position on issues that are discussed here. That is not what this site is about. We firmly believe people should not only read material which they agree with."

This is Mister Master Mind. I dont have any message, I dont have any answer, I'm just an anon with questions looking for context and maybe you feel the same, we can help each other with our natural curiosity and ability to find correlations.

Re: We respect your opinions and points of view on matters that no one else will.

Hello, yes. What are this site?

Re: We respect your opinions and points of view on matters that no one else will.

We like to gather cryptic information on many topics, as you know governments and secret societies conduct all kinds of classified operations hidden from the public eye. Our idea is to share concepts of popular science, and "link" connections between facts to have a broad picture of the current state of human knowledge that is being kept away from us.
We literally do not pretend to prove anything in specific, instead of answers we would like to consider this a quest for great questions, so each can formulate his own answers and reach own conclusions. Since our goal is not to prove any "truth", our least effort is oriented towards debunking what we can at least prove to be fake or misleading.
Please feel free to ask anything, there wont be any condescendent approach towards your questions or notions. Thanks for bumping by!