Black Sun

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Black Sun
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My Ju-290 site linked without permission - Simon Gunson

I have just discovered that my website on the the Amazing Ju-290 has been linked to greyfalcon without my consent and there have been alterations made which I cannot edit. I would urge the webmaster/owner of Greyfalcon to contact me and discuss this as I am not happy how it has been done. In particular I wish to make clear that I do not subscribe to many of the opinions appearing on other Greyfalcon webpages and can't subscribe to my site being linked unless it is made perfectly clear in a disclaimer to that effect.

Please contact me so we can resolve this amicably.

Simon Gunson
Wellington NZ

Re: My Ju-290 site linked without permission - Simon Gunson

All links to your page have been deleted

BTW - I dont believe in anything - wholesite are facts or factoids

Franz thank you for respecting my complaint. My objection is that in reproducing my website it gave the impression that I was also the author of the reproduction which also cited Hanebu or Nazi disc craft which something I do not subscribe to...

I was subsequently attacked by others on other forums for alleged beliefs in Nazi disc craft. I have enough problems advocating for my own beliefs without being attacked for things I don't.

Anyway I wish to thank you for respecting my wishes. I do not mind reproduction of what I have written, but I do object to enhancing or altering what I say without consulting me.

I have great respect for your site for providing a source of unusual and hard to locate information. Thank you Franz.

I'm sorry it was not my intent to cause you any problems - hopefully all is resolved now.