Black Sun

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Black Sun
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Proof of Ufos in Antarctica on Google Earth Coordinates -70.2405975466, 69.1094054

Here are the Coordinates -70.2405975466, 69.1094054 What do you all think? As for the story of an oasis with Blue lakes it is near these coordinates Don't let them lie anymore about the location I found the real "One" The lakes are now frozen and the entrances are Blown shut or Blackened out so you won't see the truth. All you have to do is look at the mountains nearby the disc's coordinates I gave I promise! You will see more than you bargain for!

Re: Proof of Ufos in Antarctica on Google Earth Coordinates -70.2405975466, 69.1094054

im lost

these co-ordinates brought me to northern Russia not Antarctica

Re: Proof of Ufos in Antarctica on Google Earth Coordinates -70.2405975466, 69.1094054

These coordinates should lead to antarctica near gillock island. Make sure the - (minus sign) is there
-70.2405975466, 69.1094054 It should look just like that. Other wise. Do you live in the US? If not maybe you government doesn't want you to see this. In the places area (left side of google) you can uncheck the coordinates so the whole thing is seen. Hope you all see it!

i found the location - but what am i looking for?

You can go to ufoarea.com there is an article written for me it is called "Object in Antarctica?" this is that link http://www.ufoarea.com/aas_antarcticacraftnaturalformation.html the coordinates should take you to a object that almost resembles two puffy cheeks and a smiley face it also zooms all the way so try and zoom out just a little. As for disbelief in it I asked nasa over a month ago if what is there is a Natural formation and they will not even reply! Something is there that they don't want to admit about. I really hope you find it. In admrl byrd's diary he wrote about yellow streaks in the ice before he was lead to the what he called it inner earth these yellow streaks are only in the area by these coordinates. Just remember when they said something about where the Germans had their secret bases they lied on the location which is really nearby where the object rests and even the massive holes(caves)in the mountain nearby(described by some british soldiers in their secret mission) in the same high res strip could have been those entrances. Remember Byrd was soon after considered a crazy man and stationed at a naval training base for the rest of his years.