Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1-1-11 at the Crown & Anchor

We were fortunate to start this New Year with our favorite Diva! It wasn’t until the end we learned seriously just how lucky we were when Suede shared her very recent emergency gallbladder surgery that almost cancelled the show! Now THAT is dedication to us fans… and despite all she had to have been dealing with, she still managed to defy gravity and brought the audience along with her… who would’ve thunk! So, if she can start the year off with such elegance under those circumstances, imagine what you folks down in Annapolis are in for… put on the parachutes!

p.s. It was also a great pleasure to meet e-patient Dave after having the opportunity to read his new book “Laugh, Sing, and Eat Like a Pig.” Powerful book, I highly recommend!

Must be some powerful genes in that family!

Wishing a Happy & Healthy 2011 to All-
ML

Re: 1-1-11 at the Crown & Anchor

WHAT??? That doesn't sound good! But the show must go on, I see. That's no surprise from Suede. I went to high school with her, stayed in the area and then was very excited to have her re-emerge at The King of France Tavern for the Monday night jazz jams several years later. I'm one of many who just KNEW she'd make this life for herself way back then. I haven't seen her in many years. My wife and two friends and I will be at the Ramshead in Annapolis for a long overdue reprise. What a trooper she is. No surprise to me. She's been that way as long as I've known of her. Carry on, Suede! But be careful!