Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New England gets a DIVA Injection!

Greetings to all my fellow devotees out there!
How often do we get the opportunity to have more than one Diva dose within the same month?! A Diva locomotion!

DC folks, I empathize and thank you for the wake up call.

10/8 P-town, 10/10 Ogunquit, 10/14 AND 10/15 back to P-town. That's like happening upon an OASIS!

One way or another, hope to see you out there!
ML

Re: New England gets a DIVA Injection!

thanks ML! and YES!

jonathan's in ogunquit, maine during perfect leaf peeping! I LOVE that place (jonathan's). the owner, jonathan, LOVES the arts and takes really good care of artists. it's a great room, just renovated and updated with sound and lights and an incredible new grand piano that makes me want to stay and play all night. and the restaurant is amazing for dinner beforehand. that way you also get the best seats for the show upstairs afterwards. I can't wait to get there.

and THEN back to ptown. my pal and sidekick of 25 years, bassist max murray, will be joining me and freddie boyle (my new discovery at the piano, who I adore) for the first collaboration of the three of us. I cannot wait! it is not to be missed, I assure you.